CTrader Copier MT4
Two quick answers for frequently asked questions:
1. If it's your first time to buy at MetaQuotes Market and don't know how/where to install your purchased EA, please follow MetaQuotes official guide here.
If MT4 trade symbol name is different with cTrader's, please set 'Symbol Map List' variable at MT4 signal EA as explained at below instructions.
2. If you're looking for evaluation, please find the demo copy and cTrader cBot copier user guide and download link from this blog.
This trade copier for 'MT4/MT5 -> cTrader' consists of two parts:
- Trade signal transmit utility EA as you purchased here.
- Trade cBot copier at cTrader
> For cTrader, please follow the above mentioned blog link to install.
> For MT4 side, open any chart and attach this MT4 trade signal transmit utility EA. It will start scanning any new order entry/exit.
Below are the variable explanations:
1. Symbol map list - if cTrader's instrument name is different with MetaTrader's, please input as below format (MT4's symbol name first, comma, then cTrader's)
if two pairs,
2. Lot multiplier list - if you want to multiply the lot value to cTrader, for instance, input
If simply input
All trade lots at MT4 will be multiplied by 5.
3. Order magic number list - you could assign specific magic number for trade signalling.
For multiple magic, separate each with comma.
For instance, 3413434,1343292
Default is a blank string, i.e. applying on all trades.
4. Applicable symbol list - you could restrict to specific symbol/instruments. Separate each with comma, e.g. EURUSD,XAUUSD,USOIL
Default is a blank string, i.e. applying on all symbols.
5. Reverse trade - if setting true, it will reverse the trade signal to cTrader.
For instance, a LONG trade will be signalled as a SHORT trade.
6. Session time - default is from 00:00-24:00
7. Alert and panel settings - that should be self explanatory.
MT5 version can be found here.