TradeAngel is a powerful & exciting trading Robot for the DE40 (aka DAX40/GER40) Index.
BUY TRADE ANGEL ***GET FREE BONUS***PICK ANY ONE OF OUR OTHER EA AS A FREE BONUS!! - InfinityXO, GoldenBull, DragonScalper or AngelMT5*
Our Website: alnotrade.com
Trade Angel Works in 3 time frames: 15M, 30M and 1 hour.
Pick your broker well. Use Dax40 Cash CFD.
Suggest major broker: Pepperstone / IC/ FP / Blaze
Trade Monitor REAL Blaze $10k Start: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1637628
Monitor LIVE FP Markets Account: myfxbook.com/members/AlnoTrade/tradeangel-fpmarkets-live/9752683
Trade Monitor IC $3k Start : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1690178
Trade Monitor TickMill: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1703647
Trade Monitor Fusion Markets $1K: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1765611
Alternative Monitor IC Markets ($3k start): myfxbook.com/members/AlnoTrade/tradeangel-icmarkets/9752653
Alternative Monitor Blaze $10K Start : myfxbook.com/members/AlnoTrade/tradeangel-10k-live/9785664
TradeAngel logic works on our own proprietary indicators called angel factor/period (you will see this in inputs).
Operates by monitoring the movement & volatility of the DAX40 during market hours only, once it detects a strong move it will latch onto the momentum and open a trade at the start of the next bar, (on the 15 min bar on 15 min chart, start of 30 min bar on 30M chart and same for 1 hour).
- Trade Angel uses hard stop loss and take profit of 40 - 50 points. (Indices use points, not pips)
- Opens trades from Dax open (9am Frankfurt) until 8pm Frankfurt time.
- Maximum of 3 trades at any one time (1 per chart), no high amount of orders to monitor
- Dax40 is a very low cost instrument to trade with most brokers quoting 0.5 - 1.0 spread with small/no commissions.
- No holding onto long term losing trades
TradeAngel for MT4 is a fully automated,100% hands free trading system, expert advisor.
TradeAngel uses a recovery function on the NEXT trade that will increase the trade size x2 after loss for 5 levels max, however user has option to disable this feature by setting the input increaselotafterloss = false.
You are not BOUND to use recovery function, we prefer to as it does what it says, it recovers the prior loss trade quicker, smoothing the equity curve.
Using a recovery factor after loss is very different to martingale. Do not get the 2 confused and this table compares the huge differences.
|Control Function||Typical Martingale||TradeAngel Recovery Factor|
|Stop loss and Take Profit||Open ended loss, never uses stop loss on trades||Always use Stop Loss on EVERY trade|
|Levels||Infinity, keeps adding on Top of trades until ruin or profit||Limited to 5 Levels of increases|
|Lot increase step||Gets exponentially high after 5 or 6 levels until ruin or margin call||Stops increasing after 5 levels, easy to assess the "largest" lot|
|Equity Curve||Spectacularly linear curve until it cliff edge drop.||Clearly shows some loss days/weeks but will not cliff edge account|
|Number of Max Positions at Same Time||Unlimited, impossible to say, has no control on max trades||1 Trade Per chart Max at one time.|
Backtesting and Risk/Lot Sizing
You will need setfiles to make backtest.
I suggest backtest on MT5, you will get 99% model quality.
I do not advise to setup without pro help, I will explain why as there a few things that can wrong.
1. TradeAngel uses trading window from 9am Frankfurt time to 8pm, this is preset in settings as GMT+2 broker (GMT+3 in SUMMER) (1000 to 2100). If your broker is not GMT+2, it will run in wrong times and you need to adjust accordingly.
2. Lot sizes & Margin- Again, it can be very tricky, some brokers uses 1.0 lot as €1 per point, in other broker 1.0 can be €25 per point (1 Dax Futures contract). Also, Margin requirements can be very high for DAX in some brokers, check it out!
With these in mind, USE A DEMO ACCOUNT if in doubt!!
This is a premium product with a premium price, for this I will personally help and guide you install and set-up properly after purchase.
Contact me on MQL chat after purchase as you will need required set files to run EA.
*Bonus EA is locked to 5 max trading accounts.