Hidden divergence EA
This EA is based on a simple Hidden divergence strategy as seen in the video below.
It is intended for the H4 timeframe and the current optimization works best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, GBPCHF and EURCHF. For maximum performance, run EA on all these pairs.
All settings should be left at default except the 'Risk money' option (highlighted in the picture below) - set the maximum amount to risk per trade, based on your account size (please do not risk more than 2% of your account per trade).
This EA is based on a swing trading strategy and as a result may not trade every day.
- No human interference needed; 100% automated
- Very low risk (with take profit and stop loss); risk per trade defined
- No scalping, no low spread broker needed
- Works on multiple pairs
- Based on a hidden divergence trading strategy
- Not affected by sideways markets
- Has an inbuilt statistical edge based on a risk:reward of 1:2.
- Designed by a team of seasoned traders and coders with an average of 10 years experience
- MagicNumber - unique identification of the EA.
- Comment - comment used for trades.
- TrendMagic_Settings - indicator settings.
- Stoch_Settings - Stochastic settings.
- TradeSetting - risk settings either in percentage, pips or dollars.
- MaxTrade - choose maximum number of trades per pair.
- ExitRules - exit settings in pips or previous range in days. Risk reward ratios can also be adjusted.
- Time Filters - adjust the EA trading hours.