DreamlinerEA Live Results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1459431
DreamlinerEA MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/72691
DreamlinerEA is a fully automated Expert Advisor based on the author's trading strategy. During a period of low market volatility, when liquidity is not enough for the formation of a trend and breakdown of important levels, the system trades in the Channel and use small TP values (scalping) to quickly fix profit and re-enter the market, which significantly increases both: the number of entries and and the profitability of the system. Thus, several trades are opened during a trading session, however, at the moment only one trade on a currency pair can be opened - the next are opened only after the previous profit is fixed.
DreamlinerEA does not use technical indicators to generate a signal to open trades - it only analyzes the price range, market volatility and trading channel, thus it can be classified as Price Action strategy. To determine TP system use ATR indicator, which calculates values based on market volatility.
DreamlinerEA basic settings are intended for trading the EURUSD currency pair on the H1 TimeFrame.
DreamlinerEA is a safe system, which:
- Does not use "toxic" trading tools such as: martingale, grid, averaging, etc .;
- Use fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss values to protect capital;
- It has a flexible Capital Management System based on both: fixed lot size and dynamic lot size depending on the size of the account.
DreamlinerEA have a News Filter, which protect you from trading during the high-impact news. To activate the news filter, allow WebRequest to the site:
The minimum recommended deposit is $50. To achieve the best results, it is recommended to use ECN accounts with a minimum spread and a commission per trade of no more than $7 per lot (the optimal commission size is $ 4-5 per lot)!
- Maximum Spread
- Magic Number
- Triple Swap Protection - true - Disable trading during the triple SWAP accrual period
- Friday Close Trading - true - Trade on the Friday before the weekend rollover
- Money Management Type
- Fixed lot
- Percent of Loss - Percentage of loss from account size
- Percent of Balance
- Percent of Equity
- Risk Size
- Channel TimeFrame - Channel to determinate entry signal
- Minimum TP (pips)
- Stop Loss
- Channel Period
- Entry Shift - Additional channel shift (pips)
- Daily Range TimeFrame - Maximum Daily volatility (ATR period)
- First Start Hour - Start of the first trading session
- First End Hour - End of the first trading session
- Second Start Hour - Start of the second trading session
- Second End Hour - End of the second trading session
- News Filter - true - Activate News Filter
- News Symbols