Forex Gump professional expert
- does not use martingale.
- does not use hedging.
- does not use the grid and other risky strategies.
- trades on our famous ForexGump indicator.
- opens and closes orders in a fully automatic mode.
In order to achieve the results that we achieve and that we demonstrate on the Internet, we recommend that you adhere to the following trading parameters:
- trade on GBPUSD (we checked trading on this pair).
- We recommend using the H1 timeframe.
- minimum trading deposit from $500 and more.
- ECN account type.
- broker spread up to 7 pips for the GBPUSD pair.
How to properly test a robot in the strategy tester?
Watch the video below.In this video, we show how to properly test the robot in order to get the most realistic results.
- period_Momentum - period of the Momentum indicator. The robot uses this indicator to analyze the market.
- fillter_signal - using this parameter we specify the sensitivity of signal filtering. If you specify a low value, the robot will filter the signals badly. If you specify a large value, the robot will filter the signals well, they will be more accurate, but there will be fewer signals. We recommend leaving the default value.
- max_order - the maximum number of orders open at the same time. When the robot finds a signal in the market, it immediately opens a new order. And so with each new signal. In this parameter, we specify the maximum number of orders that the robot can open at the same time.
- trall - enable or disable the trailing stop function.
- StopLoss - specify the size of the stop loss in points.
- TakeProfit - specify the size of the takeprofit in points.
- TrailingStop - specify the trailing stop size in points.
- Lot_percentage - specify the lot size of opened orders. It is indicated in proportion to the size of the deposit. And it will continue to grow along with the size of the deposit.
- max_spread - the maximum spread size at which the robot will open new orders.
- Magic - a unique magic number.