The HighLowClosePeriods indicator displays levels:
- Previous daily, weekly, or monthly high;
- Previous daily, weekly, or monthly low;
- Previous day, week, or month close.
- Show Close/High and Low Month/Week/Day — show/hide corresponding levels of a month, week, day.
- Allow Alerts — allow sound alerts.
- The name of the sound file — the sound file name. The file must be placed to:
- terminal_folder\Sounds or its subfolder.
- to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Files or its subfolder.
Only WAV sound files are played back.
- Offset point for Alerts, pips — offset point for alerts in pips
- Offset point for clearing Alerts, pips — offset point for clearing alerts in pips