AMA Trend Detector MT5
Indicator based on the Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average (AMA, KAMA, AMKA), with a wide range of customizable parameters for determining the trend with support and resistance levels. The levels are displayed depending on the direction of the trend: if the trend is upward, then the support level is displayed, if downward - resistance.
After the bar is closed, the values are not repaint. It can be used on any timeframe, having previously selected convenient settings for yourself.
- Calculation period - indicator calculation period
- Used price - the price used for the calculation
- Fast/Slow smoothing period - fast/slow smoothing period
- Delta multiplier - delta multiplier
- Smoothing method - selection of smoothing method
- Volatility period/multiplier/mode - period/multiplier/mode of calculation for price volatility
- Trend change mode - one of the possible modes of conditions for a trend change
- Additional precision - the parameter allows you to set the required precision of values after the decimal point
- Arrow up / down symbol code - the code of the symbol showing the rise/fall of the indicator values
- Enable text alert - enable messages about trend change
- Alert on closed bars - alert about a trend change only after the bar is closed
- Enable sound alert - enable sound alert when trend changes
- Sound alert file name - file name for sound alert