N DELE uses an algorithm of Fourier Transform in discrete grids + Support and Resistance Averaging to predict the trend. The result of the algorithm used in N DELE represents the trend with an 80% to 90% probability, thus enabling traders to ride the trend early and exit a trend very early before a reversal. The Fourier Transform algorithm gives the indicator a high degree of sensitivity and at the same time the ability to filter out the noises in a trend, thus representing only the actual trend and also being able to know very early enough when the trend has changed.
A blue dot represents the beginning of an up trend and a black/red dot represents the beginning of a down trend.
- Buy when a blue dot appears on a chart.
- Sell when a red dot appears on a chart.
- The indicator does not repaint.
- Compatible with all timeframes.
- The indicator has the following alert systems:
- Email Notification: Sends signals to your email
- Push Notification: Sends signals to your mobile
- Alert: Displays Alert with a sound on the chart
The notification systems can be enabled or disabled in the input menu.
Check out the video to see N DELE in action.