Silver Power EA
EA Silver Power uses the Zig-Zag indicator to find the best entry point. Best results have been obtained on silver, but can also be used on other instruments. When working, the EA uses averaging, has a panel for quick access to settings from the chart, and has a drawdown algorithm.
The results of work on real accounts can be viewed here.
After purchase, contact me for instructions and settings.
Description of incoming parameters:
- Initial Volume - the starting lot of the advisor.
- Volume Multiplier - lot multiplication factor.
- Max Volume - the maximum order volume that the EA can open.
- Max Buy Orders - the maximum number of buy orders that the EA is allowed to open.
- Max Sell Orders - the maximum number of sell orders that the EA is allowed to open.
- Take Profit - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss in money - stop loss in the deposit currency.
- Magic is the number by which the EA distinguishes its orders.
- Reduce loss ratio - enable the drawdown reduction algorithm, in which the advisor will close the last order in profit and the first in loss.
- Command number to activate - an order in the order from which the drawdown reduction algorithm will start working.
- % profit to activate - percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Indicator parameters - parameters of the zig zag indicator.
- Fix distance - using a fixed size of points between orders.
- Order dynamic distance - from which order to include an increase in the distance between orders.
- Dynamic distance start - the initial size of the dynamic distance.
- Distance multiplier - a multiplier for the size between orders when using a dynamic distance.
- Draw parameters - parameters for drawing profit and loss, as well as the panel on the chart.