The MARSi trading robot is a low-risk Expert Advisor, which is based on a simple strategy. It utiliyws the combination of standard indicators RSI and Moving Average.
Moving Average is used to track the trend, and when the signal is confirmed by the MA and RSI level crossover, the EA opens an order and sets Stop Loss and Take Profit. Trailing Stop is applied to all trades to reduce risks to a minimum. Stop Loss and Take Profit are disabled by default. Parameters can be adjusted for every selected pair. Recommended currency pair: EURUSD. Timeframe H1.
Key Characteristics of the EA:
- Money Management - 4 variants of the money management function:
- MM 0: fixed lot;
- MM 1: aggressive;
- MM 2: moderate;
- MM 3: conservative;
- Number of open orders at a time: 1;
- Automatically adjusting for 4-5 digits brokers;
- Slippage - used slippage.
- Percent - percentage of deposit to open deals.