News trading MT4 demo
News Trading MT4 Demo is a calendar of economic news in Russian and English downloadable from Investing com website, a trading robot and a trade panel.
In order to download the calendar's web page, add the following three addresses:
to the list of allowed URLs on the Expert Advisors tab.
To download the calendar from the website http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/, replace
URL_uk_usa= http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/ and gmt_uk=-5 in all the EA's input parameters.
Time on your calendar is automatically set in accordance with your computer time.
Calendar setup buttons:
- Х - minimize calendar;
- time - time filter of news;
- currency - currency based filter;
- text - hide text;
- "$", "$$", "$$$" - volatility based filter of news;
- trading - enable trading;
- en/ru - calendar language English or Russian;
- update - manual calendar update.
The trading strategy is based on the differences between the forecast and the actual value of an economic indicator. On Investing.com, the differences are indicated as "better than expected", "worse than expected" and "as expected". In the calendar, they are marked as "+", "-" and "=". The EA opens an order in accordance with the results of comparison of the forecast and the actual EA value. To select a line for trade, press "trading" and the button with the news time.
- Profit in points;
- Maximum spread at which the EA will open an order;
- Magic number - order ID;
- Take profit;
- Stop loss;
- "NOLOSS" button - moving to breakeven;
- Level no loss - breakeven level;
- Level profit - profit in points, reaching which stop loss is moved to breakeven;
- Waiting time - time to wait for activation of breakeven (in minutes). If the time since the opening of the order has exceeded the preset value, and the order has not been moved to breakeven, the order should be closed as soon as the profit is positive;
- "SAR 1" button - the same, provided that Parabolic М5 is above Bid for a Buy order and below Bid for a Sell order;
- "Trailing" button - enable trailing;
- Start - trailing size in points;
- Step - trailing step in points;
- "SAR 2" button - close an order by Parabolic M30. Operates independently of the trailing;
- "Buy (+/-)" button - allow opening a Buy order with the actual value better/worse than the forecast;
- "Sell (+/-)" button - allow opening a Sell order with the actual value better/worse than the forecast;
- "TR+" button - trigger. Allow to open an order, if the actual value is better than the forecast and the actual value is greater than/less than that specified in the settings;
- "TR-" button - trigger. Allow to open an order, if the actual value is worse than the forecast and the actual value is greater than/less than that specified in the settings;
- "Buy (=)" button - allow opening a Buy order, if the forecast is "as expected" and the M1 candlestick is rising;
- "Sell (=)" button - allow opening a Sell order, if the forecast is "as expected" and the M1 candlestick is falling;
- "Open Buy" button - open a Buy order;
- "Open Sell" button - open a Sell order;
- "CLOSE ORDER" button - close one order based on the magic number;
- "ECN" button - for the accounts where it is required to open an order with take profit=0 and stop loss=0 followed by modification;
- "X" button - minimize the panel.
Parameters are modified right on the trade panel.
The Expert Advisor cannot be tested in the Strategy Tester.
Important news are not displayed in the demo version.
The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/7247
- S1/S2 button: switch between strategies.
- Buy Stop button: allow Buy Stop order placement.
- Sell Stop button: allow Sell Stop order placement.
- time_install (in seconds): time distance prior to news release to place orders.
time_delete (in seconds): period of time to remove orders; not to remove if set to 0.
- distance: distance in points from the current price to place an order.
- install button: manual placement of orders.
- delete button: manual deletion of orders.
In this version all values for 5 digits quotes are automatically multiplied by 10.
Fixed occasional incorrect colors of past and future news.