Waka Copy is the advanced grid system witch exploits unique fluctuation between AUD, CAD, and NZD currencies.
The price is very low for a limited time - 129 USD!
Real account monitoring: Live PerformanceFeatures
- Operate on mini accounts even 1 USD deposit;
- Solid back test and live performance;
- No need to adjust GMT;
- Very easy to use: just read 2 lines of instructions below;
- Much cheaper than similar alternatives.
- Trades open on candle open prices and closed by TP, which means, no needed "Every tick" mode in the strategy tester to get accurate results. You can get identical testing results much faster on "Open prices only" in the strategy tester.
- The EA must be attached to AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD TF M15 charts;
- Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA.
- Print Logs On Chart - on/off Info-panel;
- Short Name (In Comment Section) – appears in Journal or Account History in comment section;
- TF for trading (mandatory 15 Minutes);
- Bollinger Bands Period - period of BB used to calculate the upper/lower levels;
- RSI Period - period of RSI used to filtering out trades with small potential.;
- Maximum RSI Value - value for the RSI filter;
- Take Profit for Initial Trade (points) - take profit for the initial trade (if no grid trades opened);
- Trade Distance (points) - minimal step in points between grid (averaging) trades;
- 2nd Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 2nd trade;
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades;
- 6th- Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 6th-.... trades;
- Magic - identifier of trade position;
- Maximum Spread (points) - maximal allowed spread;
- Maximal Trades - max number of grid (averaging) trades;
- No more Initial Trades (only grids) - no more new Initial Trades, only grids will open;
- Symbols open same time – number of symbols opened in same time;
- Lot Sizing Method* - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take;
- Fixed Lot – size of initial trade;
- Deposit load % - value for adjusting your own initial lot size.
*Lot Sizing Method:
- Fixed Lot - will use always fixed lot on initial trade;
- Low Risk 20% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 20% annual income;
- Mid Risk 40% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 40% annual income;
- Significant Risk 80% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 80% annual income;
- High Risk 120% annual – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get approximately 120% annual income;
- Maxed Risk – smart lot-size calculation based on account equity to get maximal annual income;
- Lots based on Deposit load % – lot-size based on account equity and margin requirement.
- Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD;
- Time frame: M15;
- The EA is sensitive to spread and slippage. I advise using a good ECN broker;
- The EA should run continuously;
- EA uses the adaptive lot-sizing calculation, but with low leverage (1:30 and lower) could be margin requirement problems on low equity accounts. As a solution, you can use Maxed Risk or Deposit load % method for adjusting your own initial lot size or increase account equity.