This is a fully mathematical Expert Advisor without any indicators. The EA uses a unique strategy based on the behavior of price and time. The product works even with small deposits. Recommended deposit is no less than 1000 USD (1000 USD cent), reserve of funds outside the trading account 100-300% of your initial deposit.
The Expert Advisor uses high-risk trading strategies - Martingale and averaging based on a specific algorithm, it all depends on the trading signals. After your launch the EA, make sure that the Internet connection is always on (connection losses may cause loss of deposit), therefore it is highly recommended to run it on a VPS server.
It works with price and time on 4- and 5-digit quotes, use it on high liquidity pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD). Timeframe does not matter. Make sure all the settings are correct before launching the Expert Advisor on a real account. For stable results, it is recommended to use one trading account for only one currency pair. Trading several currencies at a time may result in loss of deposit.
Test it on the past year data and select the optimal parameters. Use the broker with the minimum spread and stop levels. If you are in doubt about choosing a broker, please contact me before making a purchase.
Expert Advisor monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/moneystrategy/signals
- Balance Risk—trading lot calculation based on balance risk;
- First Lots—fixed trading lot, if BalanceRisk = 0;
- LotsMultiplier—lot multiplier, if = 1, then lot is fixed;
- FirstProfit—take profit in points for the first order;
- LastProfit—take profit in points for the next orders;
- PriceStepChannel—price channel step in points from the Ask/Bid price;
- TimeModifyChannel—modification of the price channel in seconds;
- MinDistance—minimum allowed price step in points for opening new orders;
- Slippage—maximum slippage;
- TrailingStop—step of Trailing Stop for setting position closing levels;
- TrailingStep—step of Trailing Stop for free price movement;
- Magic—magic number;
- Com—a comment to orders;
- ShowInfo—show/hide details;
- TextColor—text color;
- UpCol—color of the upper line of the channel;
- DnCol— color of the lower line of the channel;
Expert Advisor Optimization
In order to make the EA more or less aggressive, optimize the following input parameters for the currency pair, on which the EA is to run.
- LotsMultiplier—lot multiplier, values 1 to 2, optimization step os 0.1;
- TakeProfit—take profit in points, recommended values 10 to 100, optimization step 5-10 points;
- PriceStepChannel—channel step, values 5 to 15, optimization step 1-2 points;
- TimeModifyChannel—timer of price channel modification in seconds, 5 to 45, optimization step 2-5 seconds;
- MinDistance—minimum allowed step for opening new orders, values 10 to 50, optimization step 5-10 points.