- Reviews (5)
- Comments (10)
Scalping with Centered Momentum
The Centered Momentum's curve is like the Momentum's curve. The difference is the landmark and the scale used. The Centered Momentum calculates the difference between the close price of the candlestick in progress and the candlestick after a period known before.
After a few periods, the price returns to the center 0 of the landmark, so we can used it to scalp or create an Expert Advisor for scalping.
To use this indicator, you must:
- Choose the Momentum period.
- Choose the suitable Momentum factor .
- Choose the suitable levels (warning: the Centered Momentum is unbounded so you should to be careful in choosing the levels).
The Centered Momentum is better for scalping.
- Mom_Period - momentum period.
- Mom_Factor - momentum factor.