The Ranger trading robot is the result of many years of work on researching thousands of strategies, prediction indicator systems to find the optimal and adapted online trading strategy. Combining several methods of market analysis and modern trading algorithms, the robot observes every tick of the price change, making trading decisions at any second of trading sessions.
- Insensitive to spread and commission;
- There are several levels of stop orders for one position;
- Minimum deposit 200 USD.
Real time signals:
Version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/73010
In total 1000 copies will be sold.At the current price, 7 out of 10 copies remainNext price is 599 USD.
The robot manages your trading account and controls the following 4 processes:
1. Actions before opening a position (buy/sell):
- Actions related to determining fundamentals;
- Detecting trends;
- Calculation of levels and market entry points;
- Detecting the volume of a position.
2. Actions for opening a position:
- Execution of actions on trading orders placement.
- Using special mathematical formulas to track the current price on sliding stop orders;
- Position transfer to a "no loss" condition.
4. Actions related to market exiting and closing a position:
- Closing a position by Stop/Limit order;
- Forced closing by a robot.
All 4 processes take place fully automatically.
Users do not need to trade by themselves.
- Symbol: "EURUSD", should have 5 digits or 5 decimal places;
- Time frame: Any time frame.
Each symbol has its own characteristics. To apply a trading algorithm to a particular financial instrument is possible only after its thorough study.
In this regard, in the near future I will add the ability to trade some more currency pairs in new updates.
- Recommended: default settings;
- Type of simulation: All ticks/OHLC on M1;
The robot is configured to trade since 2005.
- Hedge account (for MetaTrader 5 only);
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Recommended: VPS.
If you are buying a robot for the first time, or if you have any problems with the configuration of the robot, please contact me via personal messages at mql5.com.
Basic input settings:
- Risk Settings:
- Position risk - buy/sell position risk;
- Fixed volume - "-1" means automatic lot calculation, or specify static volume;
- Amount of positions if use custom volume - number of deals in one position with static lot volume.
- TP&SL Settings:
- Stop Loss Settings - settings "stop loss";
- Take Profit Settings - settings "take profit";
- Breakeven distance - distance for setting the order in "no loss" state.
- Strategy Settings:
- Extremums Settings - settings for determining extrema;
- Levels Settings - settings for support and resistance levels.
Warnings on distribution.
You can buy my Expert Advisors and indicators only at mql5.com. If you see my products for sale on third-party resources, they are cheaters and sell fakes.
The Forex market is a high risk market. Do not invest what you are not prepared to lose. Remember, past profit don't guarantee future profit.