The Booster EA was created basing on a powerful system for determination turn points of price and was provided with martingale algorithm for enhancement of trading results.
The operating principle – averaging with martingale.
It is no secret that one has to use EAs with martingale strategy in association with regular withdrawal after every doubling of deposit. Thus in the case of stop out you may refill the balance using finance you withdrew before. However withdrawal becomes escapable if we limit the maximal drawdown. Indeed drawdown of 20% within the deposit of 10 000 is equal to loss of deposit of 2000. In such a case EA doesn’t stop trading and continue with other 8000.
Any EA using martingale is always potentially dangerous in spite of limited maximal drawdown. I recommend to use Deposit Booster for small deposits’ boosting.
It is necessary to set maximal drawdown to 20% and risk (DepositPercent) not more than 0.2% of free margin in the case of a big deposit.
The EA works with any currency pairs on time frame M1.
- AutoLot—Turn on the calculation of lot value depending on free margin.
- Lots—Value of fixed lot.
- DepositPercent—Lot value depending on free margin
- DF, BF—These parameters influence on trades’ frequency.
- LotMultiplier—Lot multiplier for the martingale strategy.
- WantedProfit—The wished profit in percents of deposit for closing by martingale strategy.
- MaxDDPercent—The maximal drawdown. All opened trades will be closed upon reaching maximal drawdown.
- LockDistance—Minimal distance between opened trades in points.
- Magic and MartinMagic—Magic numbers for initial trades and martingale trades correspondingly.