Gaudy EA is a tick-based scalper.
Gaudy is an Expert Advisor that is based entirely on tick data to scalp short-term trends very aggressively. If a promising trend is recognized by Gaudy's algorithm, positions are opened and closed within seconds to turn the patterns not visible in candlestick charts into profit.
- Optimized for EURUSD.
- Also trades USDJPY, EURJPY and other Forex pairs well.
- Average profit factor is above 2.0 on all simulated data.
- Maximum balance drawdown is below 5% on all simulated data.
- More than 12 000 trades per year for each currency pair.
- Six input parameters (Risk, Volume, SL, Spread, Slippage, Threshold).
- Independent from the timeseries (M15, H1 and H4 are fine).
The extreme high number of Gaudy's trades lasting no more than a few seconds each can yield a constant growth with minimized risks. Each trade is capped by user defined risk and volume parameters, while on average the number of profitable trades is slightly higher than the number of loss-making ones.
Important Notes for Backtesting
- This EA must be tested with "Every tick" execution mode to work as expected.
- The scalping strategy works best with low-spread and liquid pairs like EURUSD.
- Default configurations of input parameters are conservative but can be optimized.
Important Notes for Live Accounts
When using high frequency scalpers on live accounts, many factors can ruin your payoff, including variable spreads, slippage, tick density, ping and latency of your Internet connection, reaction time of your broker, and more.