Bar Status 9 TFs
The indicator shows the direction of the last closed bar for each time frame.
- Red square means that the Close price is lower than the Open price (Close < Open);
- Green square means that the Close price is higher than the Open price (Close > Open);
- Blue square means that the Close price is equal to the Open price (Close = Open);
Due to the different monitor resolutions, some users may encounter the fact that the labels will be displayed with an overlay or be too small. If you encounter such a problem, you can adjust the font size: the 1st parameter in the input variables.
My #1 Utility: inludes 65+ functions | Contact me if you have any questions
- Helps to see the overall market trend;
- Useful when trading binary options;
- Useful for finding corrective movements;
The Indicator opens in a separate window:
- The window can be moved to any place on the chart (using the [<M>] button);
- The window can also be minimized to save space ([<^>] button);
- White / Dark interface theme is available: to switch, click the "dark" button;