- Reviews (4)
- Comments (9)
- What's new
The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4
The better the trader, the more profit and less drawdown he/she will have using The Comeback Kid. The less bad trades you make, the less the EA needs to work to recover the trades that run against you.
- Recommended pairs, EURUSD, GBPUSD,USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD and XAUUSD
- Recommended to be used on the M30 timeframe!
- Gives the trader as little or as much control as they want or need in their trading
- Recommended to be traded on the M30 Timframe
- Requires the MT4 trading software to run
- Includes the incredible trading system shown in the below images
- A minimum of $3k with 100:1 is recommended
- Helps recover bad/losing trades using smart multi-order risk management
- Can turn just about any trader, good or bad into a profitable one using tried and tested money management techniques.
- Our default conservative risk settings can bring in an estimated profit of 5-10% a month using 5-10 trading pairs
- Can be used on any trading asset
The MT4 version does not include the visualization of the 3 used EA indicators.
The MT5 is capable of displaying the 3 used indicators on chart. Please refer to it here. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/68643?source=Site+Market+Product+Page
- The ATR value is now visible in the trade panel
- The direction buy/sell, can now be selected in the "auto-trade" input setting
- Added a "Trade time" filter. This allows the user to select the time they want the EA to start and stop trading.
- Changed the name to The Comeback Kid Manager EA"
- Changed the name in the EA comments
- Improved the Auto-trade functionality. We now can trade 6 forex pairs EU, GU, AU, UCAD, USDCHF, UJ and XAUUSD.
- Trades ONLY on the M30 timeframe now!
- Default auto-trade settings can produce as much as 3-4% a month on average
- The auto-trading function now works seamlessly with the trade buttons
- We're now using an additional trend filter. 2 trend filters are in play at the same time. One on the weekly timeframe and the other on the daily timeframe.
- Using the Aroon indicator as a (filter) instead of a (signal) indicator.
- Added a new candlestick pattern indicator for better entry's within the Aroon (filter) indicator color clouds. This is KEY to the success of the CBK EA!
Any other questions, please join our free discord group!
- Added the "consecutive candles" indicator and its settings to The Comeback Kid Manager EA
The CK now has an auto-trade (default) setting that trades exclusively on the EU M5 timeframe! Profit target is just 3-5 pips each trade basket. This settings can all be modified in the EA inputs.
The Consecutive candles indicator is so powerful it's pretty stupid. The cool thing about this indicator is it can be used successfully and MANY different ways with or without the trend.
- “Consecutive candles”
The consecutive candles indicator counts x amount of candles based on pip size. For example, if “consecutive candles” is set to “2” and we have the “Size points” set to “80”, this means the EA will count 2 consecutive candles at a total pip size of at least 8 pips before entering a trade.
- “Size type”
You can choose to have the “consecutive candles indicator” size based on “points” or “the ATR”
- “Size (points / ATR multiplier)”
This is the X “points” or “ATR multiple” size. Default, 80 points = 8 pips.