Channel scalper EA
Channel scalper EA
The Expert Advisor trades in the SMA channel based on the rate of change in price and volatility.
Trading starts 1 hour before the rollover and 1 hour after the rollover, 23:00 - 01:00.
Trading settings from 23:00 to 01:00 are suitable for brokers who use GMT + 2 in winter and GMT + 3 in summer.
If your broker uses GMT-0, the trading start time must be set between 20:00 and 22:00.
The Expert Advisor does not use dangerous strategies, all trade orders are protected by stop loss.
Currency pairs for trading eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf, usdjpy, usdcad, eurjpy, eurgbp, eurchf, gbpjpy, eurcad, euraud, gbpaud, gbpcad, gbpchf, audcad, nzdjpy, cadchf, chfjpy, audfjpy. Timeframe - М5
For the Expert Advisor to work, you must use ECN accounts with a minimum spread overnight.
The Expert Advisor must be running 24/7. Use VPS Expert fully configured and ready to go.
Real monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1149415?source=Site+Signals+My
- Start trading - start trading.
- End of trading - end of trading.
- Type of initial lots - selection of a trading mode.
- Using margin,% - percentage of free margin.
- Initial lot - fixed lot.
- Maximum lot - the maximum lot in trading when using margin%.
- Channel volatility size - the minimum channel expansion at which you can start trading, (0 - the spread filter is disabled).
- Take Profit - take profit (1 - conservative, 2 - aggressive).
- Stop Loss (0-off) - stop loss.
- Hide Stop Loss - hide stop loss.
- Modification of limit orders - modification of limit orders (1 - every new bar, 2 - every second bar, 3 - every third bar).
- Step breakeven - breakeven step in pips.
- Trailing stop (0-off) - trailing stop value in pips (0 - disabled).
- Step trailing stop - trailing stop step in pips.
- Maximum spread for limit orders (0-off) - the maximum spread at which it is allowed to place limit orders, (0 - the spread filter is disabled).
- Max spread market orders (0-off) - the maximum spread at which it is allowed to open market orders, (0 - the spread filter is disabled).
- Comment - a comment to orders.