- Reviews (1)
- What's new
That's our experience of 10 years of trading Forex, and all these key factors are summarized in the Stein Investments Expert Advisor (SIEA) series.
SIEA ZEN provides a very balanced risk-reward ratio and survives all market circumstances easily - even the most critical ones like Corona, Brexit, etc.
The system's robustness provides, besides an awesome performance, the way more important "peace of mind" for its users. That's why we called it ZEN.
Live account monitoring -> click here
Get more information, like FAQs, backtest reports and tips for the right DST/GMT settings in our public SIEA Zen info channel
SIEA ZEN trades all 28 trading pairs based on the 8 major currencies USD, CAD, EUR, CHF, GBP, AUD, NZD, and JPY.
Our unique volume analysis determines market imbalance and how intense they are to spot reverse entry opportunities.
SIEA ZEN closes all its positions at the end of every month and starts a new cycle at the beginning of the next month.
In this way, we'll achieve an awesome low drawdown while the profits are still outstanding. The average trade duration is just 4 days.
NEWS HANDLINGSIEA ZEN comes with a built-in news filter that stops new trading positions around central bank news events.
All other events with a lower impact are less relevant and won't be considered in our risk management and news filter.
Swaps are the most underestimated factor when it comes to trading, but its a central element in your profit calculation because brokers charge swap very differently.
Due to the differences in interest rates, trading positions are differently profitable based on your account currency and the broker you trade with.
SIEA ZEN considers these circumstances with a specific swap management module that avoids expensive trades and monitors the swap constantly.
SIEA ZEN use bulletproof global risk management that survived all difficult market situations of the past years like Brexit and Corona and even the SNB event back in 2015.
We achieve that by using just one risk/drawdown limit for the entire trading system instead of individual stops per trade, which protects us from any flash crash scenario.
SIEA ZEN offers one parameter where you determine your maximum acceptable risk and the entire money management will be adjusted accordingly.
The SIEA series
SIEA ZEN - the "peace of mind" version with great profits and low drawdowns, ideal for everyone, beginners and pros
SIEA MAX - the advanced version with higher profits but longer floating drawdown periods, ideal for experienced traders
SIEA PRO - the fully customizable SIEA version to create the most suitable setup yourself, ideal for professional traders
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS 1. Please add the following URLs to the list of allowed URLs in your terminal properties
- for the volume data it's https://stein.investments
- for the news module its https://nfs.faireconomy.media/
2. Install SI Connect MT5 and run it on one separate chart in the background of your terminal
- it's a pure data handler that downloads all relevant information from our data centre automatically
3. Run SIEA ZEN on just one chart, it's a multi-symbol EA that handles all trades out of just one chart
4. A VPS is clearly recommended. Contact us if you need a cheap and reliable VPS provider.
2. Due to the fact that our system considers the swaps you pay at your broker to hold positions there will be differences between backtests on different brokers and account types.
3. A live signal for this particular EA version will be published soon.
4. Stay up to date with our SIEA ZEN info channel on Telegram
Optimized money management calculation
Corrected URL in the message that pops up in case the URL is not yet allowed
Fixed bug when SI Connect is started AFTER SIEA (stuck on MISSING SI Connect).
Fixed bug on profit calculation when there are further deposits/withdrawals after the SIEA is running.
Added special logging when SIEA used on MQL VPS
Fixed open PnL calculation when starting EA on a WE
- Fixed Sunday candle bug, which led to fewer trades on GMT +2 brokers
- Added auto-detection of data modelling for speed-optimized backtests
- Improved alert message when indicator data not available
- Modified panel statistics