FREE ACCESS TO VIP SIGNALS WITH PURCHASE (contact me)!!!
Only for today price $249.
Tomorrow price will be $299.
Final price $499.
Group Support: https://www.mql5.com/en/messages/015A54AEA078D701
LIVE signals (ECN): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1071410
This RedFox EA is created for the any currency pair. This is a trend strategy that uses the Trend Line logic and trades on the M1-H4 timeframes.
The EA has a trading panel for managing auto-trading functions and the ability to open trades manually.
Recommended Account Type: Cent
Minimum Starting Balance: 100,000 USDc = 1,000 USD
The more you can start with the better Leverage: At least 1:200 (1:500 recommended)Ask for tutorials or optimal tips, best pairs, please contact me at Inbox Messages
Note: This EA has the potential to trade any pair but these are our recommended pairs and the best pairs we have found and the only pairs that we use currently. If you want to venture out and try other pairs, that is entirely up to you.. However if you venture out and use other pairs and your results are negative that is entirely on you.. We have nothing to do with that. (this EA has the potential to trade any pair if you guys find any other good pairs feel free to let us know.. We will do the same)
- TURN ON EA: If True, allow the RedFoxEA to process the order
- Allow New Orders: If True, it will be allowed to open new orders.
- Allow buy: If True, the BOT can open buy order.
- Allow sell: If True, the BOT can open sell order.
- Allow hedge: If True, , the BOT can open buy and sell orders.
- Period step: This is the number of candles previously identified for trend calculation.
- Max orders: Maximum number of open positions each time.
- Start lot: This is the lot value of the first order opened.
- Max lot: This is the maximum lot value that the BOT can open.
- Lot multiplier: Calculate the next lot.
- Take profit (Point): You must enter a point value.
- Stop Loss (Point): Default is 0. Since we use the method of averaging positions, we do not need a stop loss. For this reason, we will leave the value 0 in this line. The parameter was added just in case, it may be useful to someone.
- Distance (Point): Enter the value for which you want to open additional orders.
- Follow trends with timeframes: Choose the timeframe you want to BOT open order according to the trend of that frame.
- Magic Number: a magic number (you don't need to change the value)
- Trailing Stop Loss Enable/Disable
- Points Of Distance From The Current Stop
- Points Of Increment The Current Stop
RISK REDUCTION (This is the risk reduction algorithm)
- Safe Mode: If TRUE, will not allow trade on low liquidity days like holidays, New Year or volatile days like Non-Farm, Monday, Friday
- Starting from orders: Once the x orders are open, the risk mitigation algorithm is enabled to clear the order profit quickly.
- Percent of closing profit (%): The percentage of profit needed relative to the "take profit" needed to close.
- Max Spread: Allowable maximum spread value for entry.
- Close orders on percent: If True, the money management feature will be activated
- Account balance: Your current capital
- Loss limit of the Balance in percent: The maximum negative percentage when reaching the allowable threshold compared to the capital you enter to stop loss, close all orders
- balance < 10000$ -> use a cent account with default settings.
- balance between 10000$ and 50000$ -> use default settings and fix Lot multiplier = 1.35
- balance >= 50000$ -> use default settings