The indicator shows the current price movement and is, in fact, a full-fledged trading system.
It works with brokers with 4 and 5-digit quotes. The signal appears at the beginning of a new (zero) candle.
When the signal arrives, it does not "blink", disappear or redraw. Long straight sections are considered to be flat. After the flat, we anticipate a possible movement. The indicator lines can be used as Stop Loss. The indicator can work in the strategy tester.
- Counts Bars - amount of calculated bars (0 = all bars)
- Period - the period of calculation (slightly alters sensitivity)
- Multiplier - multiplier (significantly alters sensitivity)
For convenience and in order to distinguish it from other indicators on your chart, it has the following settings:
- View indicator - display indicator lines or dots
- View signal arrow - choose the type of signal arrows
- Arrow to the line - the location of the signal arrows above/below the indicator lines
Warning system settings about a changing trend:
- Choice of language warnings - warning language selection (English/Russian)
- Warning to mobile - send an alert to a mobile or tablet (yes/no)
- Warning by email - send a warning to the email (yes/no)
- Audible warning - play sound signal (yes/no) (the standard "alert.wav" is played five times)
- A warning dialog box - displays a dialog box with a warning (yes/no)
To send messages to mobile phone and email, you must configure the appropriate settings in the terminal:
- Tools -> Options -> tab "Notification" and "Email"