- Reviews (1)
Yet another great addon to your portfolio.
Fully automatic EA, which combines CCI and LWMA indicator for finding the best trading opportunities for breakout.
Strategy is designed for the EURUSD on H1 timeframe and there are possible 2 Money Management types - Fixed percentage or Fixed position size.
No grid, martingale, tunned backtest or fairytails, but real results - strategy has passed 9 robustness tests.
Benefits for you
Strategy has great past results in several simulations - it is great addon for serious traders.
With the Plug & Play system you don't have to study configuration or find parameters. All work was done for you.
Every position has predefined configurable stoploss as fixed percentage from you current account balance, it is using compound effect. You can disable this Money Management and set fixed amount of Lots per trade.
As the strategy was developed by genetic algorithms, which could lead to over-fitting, it is neccessary to run robustness tests - Added value passed all 9 of them.
· CustomComment - choose your comment to distinguish strategy, or keep default
· MagicNumber - choose your number to distinguish strategy, or keep default
· UseMoneyManagement - if true, EA uses fixed percentage from the account; if false, EA uses defined Lots per trade
· mmRiskPercent - set your risk percentage from account
· mmLotsIfNoMM - set position size, when MM is disabled
· Classic Metatrader 5 report for 10 years: clear results, great Profit Factor, perfect modeling quality, used stoploss as 1% from account per trade
· Strategy equity for 17 years: nicely looking equity curve of backtest, which was done on precise data from Dukascopy from 2003 to 2020. Used default MM (300$).
· Strategy statistics for 17 years: see the results over 17 years long backtest - on historical data strategy had great Return/DD ratio, Profit Factor and stability.
· Monte Carlo analysis - randomized slippage, spread and historical data: simulation of real market conditions and test of strategy sensitivity to market volatility and liquidity. Lines similar to original backtest means good robustness of the strategy.
· Monte Carlo analysis - randomized trades order: test, which tells us whether the strategy is sensitive to specific market cycles. According to the picture, the strategy is not sensitive to the specific order of trades.
· Monte Carlo analysis - randomized strategy parameters: test against over-fitted strategy, even with randomly changed indicator parameters the strategy showed profitable results.
· Walk-forward matrix - complex series of simulations, where we optimize strategy parameters based on one period and then do the backtest on another period, comparing whether results are profitable. These steps are then repeated for the next time periods, which leads to the creation of a matrix of executed tests. The goal of this test is to find out, whether the strategy is over-fitted. If strategy won't work with slightly different parameters, it is most probably over-fitted and won't work in the future. You can see on the screenshot that the strategy was profitable for a lot of various optimization iteration on historical data.