The TempoDiesel Expert Advisor is a semi-scalping system that analyzes the market by analyzing the market speed. To test the EA use the "Every Tick" mode. By adjusting the parameters of StopLoss, TakeProfit, TrailingStart and TrailingBreakeven, you set the system operation mode: whether it is a scalping system or not.
The EA can only be optimized and tested on all ticks!
The EA uses netting system of position accounting (one symbol can have only one position). The EA does not work with independent position accounting (hedging, when there can be multiple positions per symbol). Account without hedging should be selected for testing on a demo account. Also, consider this fact when opening an account for live trading.
It is enough to optimize TempoDiesel once for a month, for example. After that it shows excellent results on the forward period, see the screenshots. You need to optimize only the doorstep parameter. Please use the M1 timeframe. This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD, however it can run on other currency pairs with proper parameters. For example, the EA has not been optimized for GBPUSD, since testing results were good without the optimization. Better test with the broker who provide five-digit quotes, and even better on the MetaQuotes-Demo server. The EA automatically determines the number of decimal places in quotes and gives good results on forward-periods.
- Magic—the magic number;
- Risk—if Lot = 0, the risks sets deposit based on the lot;
- Lot—the lot, if non-zero deactivates the risk;
- LimitSpread—spread limit[2/10];
- Millisecond—the time, used for defining the rate of price [10/1000];
- doorstep—the optimization parameter, defines the entry [5/20];
- xstep—an additional entry parameter [5/20];
- StopLoss—the Stop Loss parameter [5/20];
- TakeProfit—the Take Profit parameter [5/50];
- TrailingStart—start of trailing stop[3/20];
- TrailingStop—the number of points to trail the stop level [1/10];
- TrailingBreakeven—the breakeven level if necessary [0/5];
- LimitTrades—limit of orders [1/10];
- Deviation—the maximum price deviation [0/3];
- Sleeps—sleep time [1/10].
At the request of users, signal inversion function has been added (changed direction).
- Changed default settings.