Integrated Grid and Panel
This is combination of Grid EA with Trading Panel.
One of unique EA in this Market. It enables comfortable combination of the manual trading from user defined levels with very flexible EA grid logic.
Cent account used for testing: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/979566?source=Site+Signals+My
This EA offers option for individuals, which prefer to make the manual trading to accomplish their entries automatically or add addition trades from trader specified levels to help to EA to recover from the DD.
There are 2 kind of SL: Basket and individual to limit the losses.
RSI filters configurated to trade in trend direction.
Cases when you want to use its Panel Features:
- Resolve the existed DD. You have multiple position in drawdown from another EA - using the panel you can monitors existed Open position with Specified "Magic", you can now define the level to add position in both direction.
- You would like to trade based on forecast and define the entrance levels - then you can define specific "Close Target" by reaching the Specified Price or Cumulative points to close the trades.
- You would like to close all position manually , per specific Magic.
- You can use "calculator" in the Panel to estimate the Price movement or Lots needed to reach the specific target in Points.
- EA itself is quite flexible to create some Grid logic. It can open addition position in favor direction as well. Then you can help to EA with addition entry points.
Test and run similar EA on every TF.
Panel not works and is not visible on Tester.
EA on/off logic control from the panel :
- Panel buttons to stop trading impacts only on EA logic and not impacts on trading levels defined by the user in Panel lists.
- When Time filter is active, it blocks to open the trades. Doesn't impacts on trades from the "List".
- Disabling the EA closure logic can be done from input parameters:
- Do not close "Sell" trades by EA
- Do not close "Buy" trades by EA
Description of some EA parameters:
- Option to exclude the Panel initiated orders into next lot calculation - recommendation to not count the user initiated orders. These orders identified by "$$&_" string in the trade comment.
- Trailing TP from Last opened position - Logic come in play after 1st Lot Increase Point.
- SL trailing logic- see in EA input parameters. Idea to trailing for the Loss. Trailing start point defined as ration relative to Cumulative SL. Value in the deposit per 0.01 Start Lot. The logic come in play only after 1st Lot Increase point.
- SL when the Strong spike in opposite direction happens - will close trades instead of waiting to reaching the SL
Grid control block:
Grid logic separated on 3 sections, when Lot size can be changed differently and addition filters and close logic activated: Before 1st Lot Increase point, Between 1st Lot Increase Point to 2nd Lot increase Point, after 2nd Lot increase point.
- 1st Lot increase Point - defines the change point for Lot size multiplication logics
- Position Mult. till 1st point - Lot size multiplication at the start till 1st Lot Increase Point
- 1st Point Mult. - At the 1st point "start Lot" will be multiplied by this value
- Pts step to 1st Point - the step can be specified differently from grid
- 2nd increase Point - similar to 1st lot
- 2nd Point Mult. - similar logic to 1st lo
- Pts step to 2nd Point - save as above
- Follows lot increase Mul. - if it will be set to 2, this will be kind of Martingale
- Is Enabled Alternative Lot size calculation logic
- From which trade to change to Alternative Lot size calculation
- Cumulative Pips target for each 0.01 Start Lot - Calculates Lot size, needed to reach Pts target, if price will move Delta Pts in a favor direction
- Delta Pips to reach Cumulative Pips - used with the above parameter
- Is use Piram. Logic
- Piram. step for Sells
- Piram. step for Buys
- Piram. Step size Multiplayer - just multiplies above step size
Filter out trades, when reverse spikes happens:
- Spike Size (in Points)
- Time delay after Spike has detected
- 1st Trade, In Trend RSI Low TF filter
- Zigzag Indicator Period
- Ratio1 form Zigzag peak - for 1st trade entry, range [0;1] - higher value - more trades filtered out
- Ratio2 form Zigzag peak - for follows trades
- From which trade to be applied
- OptimizationBuster - Optimization option, for test set it to ~1 (Speed up process), for the trading set it to "0".