- Comments (3)
- What's new
PipFinite Sequence EA
100% Auto EA Combining High Probability Trend Setups + Reversal Filter + Multi Timeframe Analysis.
The EA uses a dynamic & adaptive grid strategy that always closes the basket of trades in a net positive profit.
Sequence EA is not sensitive to spreads and slippages because exit targets are smartly adjusted to ideal levels.
Real Account Monitoring
Trading Capital Guide
Trade the EA for as low as 300$ using cent accounts.
Cent and Standard account settings and guide ► Click Here
- Standalone EA, it does not require any external indicators to be installed.
- Built in overbought/oversold filter to avoid trend reversals.
- Improved filtering of trades using multi timeframe analysis.
- Dynamic and adaptive management of orders.
- Buy and Sell grids working independently.
- Martingale can be used by increasing the Lot Multiplier.
- Lot Multiplier = 1.00 No Martingale.
- Lot Multiplier > 1.00 Martingale (Increases Lot sizes on next grid trades)
- EA uses 3 Grid Phases: Initial Trade, Middle Step and Final Step.
- Each Step can be configured in terms of grid distancing and Take Profits.
- Middle and Final Step grid distance can be dynamic by adding a trend filter each step.
- Includes a Drawdown based stoploss in which all trades are closed when a certain DD is reached.
- Automatic adjustement of exit targets even if PC/VPS is interrupted.
- Works in any Pair & Timeframe.
- Settings can be fully customized.
Past performance of the EA does not guaruntee future results.Join our Private Telegram Group & interact with EA users ► Click Here
Added logging of trades.