- Reviews (1)
Leo is an Expert Advisor that uses Price Action level conditions from the combination of KAMA and Ichimoku Indicators for managing opening and closing trades. Though the algorithms are constantly monitoring the opening and closing of trades, the TP and SL will close on signals through coefficient variables. TP and SL values will not be the same on every trade! The EA was created using advanced Artificial Intelligence combined with simulated walk forward designs. This is a GOLD trading EA exclusively at M30 TF. As you can see, it is fairly accurate with an incredible >2 profit factor.
Leo was developed with the absolute worst case conditions due to the extreme volatility of the commodity. Big spreads, slower execution, and higher slippage. So if your broker has good conditions, the EA will perform better than the back tests shown.
Normal Disclaimer for new traders: Trading foreign currency exchange on margin and with an Expert Advisor carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Live signal monitoring:
- Does not use dangerous methods in trading, which lead to a sharp loss of the entire Deposit (martingale, grid, arbitrage, etc.);
- Every trade has a Stop Loss and Take Profit protecting your Deposit (although both values change on stop limits and trades as signals progress);
- ONLY XAUUSD TF M30.
- FIFO compliant and can run on USA Brokers.
- Magic Number – Use default or change up to 6 numbers if running in same terminal as other EA’s.
- Opening trade/closing trade/TP/SL: KAMA/Ichimoku parameters – use default (do not change)
- MM Amount for a new position (Risk %) – adjust to your risk tolerance. Or set to 0 MM and put in your fixed lot size;
- Maximum position amount (lot size) – default is 100;
- Trading Ranges – do not touch
- Modify or replace stops/trades – set at true for default;
Please feel free to perform your own back test by downloading the Demo. Support for EA:
Note: the EA may not trade every day. Check performance in back testing. Also, this is a LONG TERM strategy. There will be good and bad weeks.