- Comments (7)
This is my new EA - Zenith. Based on the same algorythm but with adding deepest training. Unfortunately the code is too large for making it selflearning as HumbleBee EA that's why it is manual learning EA. I'll retrain it mounthly. I recommend to use it only with the next following pairs: USDCHF, EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDJPY
By default, the Zenith EA has a low trading frequency and does not use scalping, but has grider parameter as well.
EA contains following input parameters:
- Trade Pairs - Pairs that you can work with at the same time;
- Lots - lot size;
- Percent -lot size as%;
- TakeProfit - Take Profit as is;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss as is;
- TrailingStop - Trailing stop parameter. If 0 trailing is turned off;
- BuyAccuracy - parameter of the signals of the neuronet to generate a BUY order;
- SellAccuracy - parameter of the signals of the neuronet to generate a SELL order;
- OptimizationPointX - parameter for additional optimization. Adjusting the signal;
- OptimizationPointY - parameter for additional optimization. Adjusting the signal;
- MaxSpreadCurrencies - maximum spread that the EA can be work with;
- MagicNumber - Magic Number as is;
- CommentsSection - comment section as is;
EA based on artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm is an optimization technique that simulates the foraging behavior of honey bees.
A set of honey bees, called swarm, can successfully accomplish tasks through social cooperation. In the ABC algorithm, there are three types of bees: employed bees, onlooker bees, and scout bees. Each bee does the knowledge assigned to it: checks the patterns, reads the graph to identify problems, trains the network on the received data, breaks down and classifies the patterns.
EA will work from 12 PM on Monday
Timeframe recommended H1.
You can use any accounts for this EA.
The Expert Advisor uses a neural network for trading. The specificity of neural networks is such that it requires a period of learning from history and testing outside this period of learning. The historical test of the Zenith EA only shows how it works, so use the forward test.