- What's new
Custom EA MT5
Custom EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor customized to trade many strategies. Trade based on any indicator that uses buffers to display on the chart. Choose from many built in entry signals, filters and exit strategies to build your own strategy and optimize. Trade any pair/symbol available in MT5. Default settings are for night scalping EURUSD, but do check the set files & presets link below. The EA now has presets for strategies to simplify usage, no more set files for new strategies.
- Fully automated
- Fully customizable
- LSTM Neural Network with self training
- Multiple strategies
- Expertly coded EA
- Works on a MQL VPS
- Manual mode
- Auto trade from visual indicators
Latest set files - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/741789
Documentation - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/741080
HOW TO SETUPPlace EA on charts EURUSD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPCAD, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD, CADJPY, AUDNZD & GBPCHF with input selected PresetStrategy=ST_NIGHT_SCALPING1. Set MoneyManagementRisk between 0.01 and 0.08 depending on preference. Set PresetStrategyGMTOffset to match broker server time, calculate based on winter time without DST. Also now ST_NIGHT_SCALPING2.
SUMMARY OF SETTINGS
- MagicOrderNumber - Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots - Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage - Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- MoneyManagement - If turned on trade lot sizes are calculated on account risk, true/false.
- MoneyManagementRisk - Risk per trade if money management is on. Values from 0.01 to 0.1.
- AllowNewTrades - Turn this of to disable new trade groups, true/false.
- AccountProfitLock - If money management is on the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- PositionComment - Allows you to set the position comment.
- DrawIndicators - Draw on chart indicators.
CUSTOM INDICATOR SETTINGS
The EA can use custom indicators to open trade positions by reading the custom indicator buffers. For example a custom indicator that uses buffers to display where to place a stop or limit order can be traded automatically by setting the buffer indexes to place the orders. Buffers can also be used to set the stop loss for the orders by selecting the buffer indexes to use and the number of bars to look back for the stop loss. Custom indicators can be used in all modes, STOP, LIMIT and MARKET. When using them in MARKET mode the thresholds are checked against buffer values to trigger trades.
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 1
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 2
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 3
TRADE COPYING SETTINGS
Copy trades from one account to another on the same machine.
Filters can be used to limit the trades being placed. For example if you wanted to trade when a fractal formed but only when RSI was over a threshold you would enable the RSI filter and the Fractal entry.
- ATR FILTER
- RSI FILTER
- ADX FILTER
- BW ACCELERATOR FILTER
- CCI FILTER
- MARTINGALE - MARKET
- HEDGING - MARKET, STOP & LIMIT
If you choose more than one entry all enabled entries need to have a signal to trade.
- NEURAL NETWORK ENTRY - MARKET
- RSI ENTRY - MARKET
- STOCHASTIC ENTRY - MARKET
- MONEY FLOW INDEX ENTRY - MARKET
- MOVING AVERAGE ENTRY - MARKET
- FRACTAL ENTRY - MARKET
- TMA ENTRY - MARKET
- ENVELOPE ENTRY - MARKET
- MACD ENTRY - MARKET
- BOLLINGER BANDS ENTRY - MARKET
- AWESOME OSCILLATOR ENTRY - MARKET
- DOUBLE TOP/BOTTOM ENTRY - STOP
- BULLS/BEARS ENTRY - MARKET
- HIGH/LOW ENTRY - MARKET, STOP & LIMIT
- STRADDLE ENTRY - MARKET & STOP
- CCI ENTRY - MARKET
- TIMED ENTRY - MARKET & STOP
- MANUAL ENTRY - MARKET
- SNOW BALLING ENTRY - MARKET
- SCRIPTED TIME ENTRY - MARKET
- GAP ENTRY - MARKET
- TIME ENTRY - MARKET
- TRAILING STOP LOSS
- PSAR TRAILING STOP LOSS
- BREAK EVEN
- TIMED EXIT
- PARTIAL EXIT
- MA EXIT
- AGGRESSIVE TRAILING EXIT
- ADAPTIVE TRAILING EXIT