- Comments (1)
Expert Randomizer Free for Meta Trader 5 - Once again i was inspired to create a trading robot based on randomness. No indicators, nothing at all - only pure randomness will open a trade, either a buy or a sell. So, ask your self - Is it your lucky day or not? you can never really know....do you have the guts to try it out? It's like walking into a casino placing your bet on either black or red. You could be extremely lucky and make some really good profits or....very very unlucky and loose. Don't cry if you loose, you've been warned!
Randomizer does not use any kind of dangerous trading techniques in trading operations, orders always preset with input defined stop loss and take profit. Wish you good luck, if you dare to try it out....
- Randomizer can't be back tested and only work on real accounts in trading mode, no demo's!
- Fire up one trade in tester mode to demonstrate it's purpose
- Contract size is always set to 2% risk and can't be changed
- Any symbol, time frame and leverage
How does Randomizer work?
- If no current open position exists, the dices are tossed on new bar birth.
- Once dices been tossed - a buy or sell going to be randomly selected and opened
- There are no predefined mandatory values for stop loss and take profit as this is set by your self as you like
- Spread filter available to avoid trading on to large spreads
Check out more superior products in CS Robot's arsenal of expert adviser,indicators and utility tools for Meta Trader 4 and 5
- Complete listing - go HERE
Paid version of Randomizer
- Let you have much more control over the 'game' https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/64474
Randomizer menu settings
- Expert magic number
- Maximal deviation
- Maximal traded spread
- Stop loss pips
- Take profit pips