ADX Channel Indicator
It is recommended to use this indicator on timeframes: from m1 to m30.
- PeriodADX - period of the ADX indicator for drawing the channel;
- Strength - strength, the greater this parameter, the stronger the channel will depend on the ADX readings;
- Strength2 - the strength of the additional channels indicated by dashed lines (they depend on the readings of + DI and -DI);
- History - the number of bars in history to draw lines;
- EnableTouchAlert - enable notifications when the channel border is touched, or when the price exceeds the channel borders;
- EnableReverseAlert - enable an alert for a reversal signal when the price moves away from the channel boundaries;
- SignalOf2Lines - notify and show a reversal signal by an arrow only when two indicator lines intersect at once;
- EnableStochFilterPeriod - enable filtering of signals by the Stochastic indicator (0 = disabled, more than 0 - setting the period);
- StochasticSlowing - slowing down of the Stochastic indicator;
- StochasticLevels - levels of the Stochastic indicator (for example, 30 means that the levels will be 30 and 70).