- Comments (8)
- What's new
Hyperion is a multi-currency multi-timeframe night trading MT5 EA able to trade across 9 different timeframes and unlimited currencies of your choice from a single chart, you can select your own list of timeframes and currencies to use in each instance. Recommended to launch on USDJPY M1, Show all used ( SymbolsToTrade input ) symbols in MarketWatch before launching.
FOR MORE REALISTIC RESULTS, PLEASE BACKTEST ON REAL TICK DATA AND AVOID WEEKENDS AND MIDNIGHTS - CURRENT SPREADS ARE CONSIDERED AS TYPICAL BROKER/ACCOUNTS SPREADS BY MT5.
VISUAL BACKTESTS ARE DISABLED IN ORDER TO AVOID COPYING, PLEASE TEST IN STANDARD MODE.
Probability Matrix Module: Hyperion can allocate risk dynamically, based on linear increases or decreases of values in the matrix of probabilities, which has proven over and over again to reliably lower draw-down, increase average profit per trade and profit factor without decreasing win percentage.
Ready to use .set files (V3.2, V3.3):
Telegram Support Group
- Extremely easy to use and extremely powerful: by launching it on 1 chart (with any of the set files above), EA will trade on multiple currencies, multiple timeframes and strategies, without any need to open 1 instance for each instrument and timeframe, although it gives you an option to use current instrument and current timeframe just in case;
- Strategy was tested and built around 99% real tick data, real floating spreads and commissions, all optimizations were confirmed by forward testing the obtained parameters;
- Probability matrix module: dynamic risk allocation biased towards higher probability trades;
- No risky methods: strict money management coupled with market orders with fixed SL and TP, no martingale, grid or similar unsafe approaches are used;
- Slippage-neutrality: expert uses only market orders with fixed SL and TP, therefore average slippage should remain 0 in real market conditions;
- Free updates and support.
G E N E R A L
- TimeFramesToTrade: a comma separated list of timeframe (minutes) to trade ( Empty = Current, Minutes, <=15 );
- SymbolsToTrade: a comma separated list of instruments to trade ( Empty = Current );
- MaxSpread: maximum spread filter in pips;
- Probability Matrix Weight: enable and adjust probability matrix ( More = Heavier Risk Allocation, 0 = Disabled );
- LongAdjust: adjust rules ( More = Stricter ) for buy orders ( -1 = Don't Trade with Buy Orders )
- ShortAdjust: adjust rules ( More = Stricter ) for sell orders ( -1 = Don't Trade with Sell Orders )
- Verbose: print additional info, slows down the EA.
- MonthsToTrade: a comma separated list of months to trade ( 1 - 12 = Jan - Dec );
- DaysToTrade: a comma separated list of days to trade ( 1 - 5 = Mon - Fri );
- SymbolDaysToAvoid: week day to avoid for each currency in SymbolsToTrade input ( quantity should be the same as SymbolsToTrade or left empty );
- TradingHours: a comma separated list of hours to trade ( 0 - 23 );
- FixedLots: fixed lotsize ( Used if RiskPercent = 0 );
- RiskPercent: percent of account balance to risk on each trade ( 0 = Disabled );
- FallBackStopLossPips: smaller fixed stop loss to use if exit strategy generates bigger SL target;
- FallBackTakeProfitPips: smaller fixed take profit to use if exit strategy generates bigger TP target.
O R D E R S
- MagicNumber: magic number for order identification, should be different for each EA instance;
- fixed duplicate orders
- fixed position counter before order is accepted
- added inputs for making rules stricter/more flexible for buy/sell orders separately
- improved SL/TP calculation and safety measures based on actual spread
- 4 new strategies
- various fixes and improvements