Hyperion is a multi-currency multi-timeframe night trading MT5 EA able to trade across 9 different timeframes and unlimited currencies of your choice from a single chart, you can select your own list of timeframes and currencies to use in each instance. Recommended to launch on USDJPY M1, Show all used ( SymbolsToTrade input ) symbols in MarketWatch before launching.
FOR MORE REALISTIC RESULTS, PLEASE BACKTEST ON REAL TICK DATA AND AVOID WEEKENDS AND MIDNIGHTS - CURRENT SPREADS ARE CONSIDERED AS TYPICAL BROKER/ACCOUNTS SPREADS BY MT5.
VISUAL BACKTESTS ARE DISABLED IN ORDER TO AVOID COPYING, PLEASE TEST IN STANDARD MODE.
ONLY LIMITED COPIES WILL BE SOLD AT THIS PRICE, PRICE WILL INCREASE OVER TIME AS THE PRODUCT EVOLVES
Probability Matrix Module: Hyperion can allocate risk dynamically, based on linear increases or decreases of values in the matrix of probabilities, which has proven over and over again to reliably lower draw-down, increase average profit per trade and profit factor without decreasing win percentage.
Ready to use .set files (V3.2 ONLY):
Live Account Monitoring
Telegram Support Group
- Extremely easy to use and extremely powerful: by launching it on 1 chart (with any of the set files above), EA will trade on multiple currencies, multiple timeframes and strategies, without any need to open 1 instance for each instrument and timeframe, although it gives you an option to use current instrument and current timeframe just in case;
- Strategy was tested and built around 99% real tick data, real floating spreads and commissions, all optimizations were confirmed by forward testing the obtained parameters;
- Probability matrix module: dynamic risk allocation biased towards higher probability trades;
- No risky methods: strict money management coupled with market orders with fixed SL and TP, no martingale, grid or similar unsafe approaches are used;
- Slippage-neutrality: expert uses only market orders with fixed SL and TP, therefore average slippage should remain 0 in real market conditions;
- Free updates and support.
G E N E R A L
- TimeFramesToTrade: a comma separated list of timeframe (minutes) to trade ( Empty = Current, Minutes, <=15 );
- SymbolsToTrade: a comma separated list of instruments to trade ( Empty = Current );
- MaxSpread: maximum spread filter in pips;
- Probability Matrix Weight: enable and adjust probability matrix ( More = Heavier Risk Allocation, 0 = Disabled );
- LongAdjust: adjust rules ( More = Stricter ) for buy orders ( -1 = Don't Trade with Buy Orders )
- ShortAdjust: adjust rules ( More = Stricter ) for sell orders ( -1 = Don't Trade with Sell Orders )
- Verbose: print additional info, slows down the EA.
- MonthsToTrade: a comma separated list of months to trade ( 1 - 12 = Jan - Dec );
- DaysToTrade: a comma separated list of days to trade ( 1 - 5 = Mon - Fri );
- SymbolDaysToAvoid: week day to avoid for each currency in SymbolsToTrade input ( quantity should be the same as SymbolsToTrade or left empty );
- TradingHours: a comma separated list of hours to trade ( 0 - 23 );
- FixedLots: fixed lotsize ( Used if RiskPercent = 0 );
- RiskPercent: percent of account balance to risk on each trade ( 0 = Disabled );
- FallBackStopLossPips: smaller fixed stop loss to use if exit strategy generates bigger SL target;
- FallBackTakeProfitPips: smaller fixed take profit to use if exit strategy generates bigger TP target.
O R D E R S
- MagicNumber: magic number for order identification, should be different for each EA instance;
- fixed duplicate orders
- fixed position counter before order is accepted
- added inputs for making rules stricter/more flexible for buy/sell orders separately
- improved SL/TP calculation and safety measures based on actual spread
- 4 new strategies
- various fixes and improvements