Bitcoin Robot is a trading robot for MT5. It takes into account the trend, support/resistance levels, determines the pivot points, the speed and acceleration of price changes.
It works around the clock, completely in automatic mode and does not require special settings.
For deposit insurance, 4 types of Stop Loss are provided:
- Virtual Stop Loss on points, when the lot is not increased. It is triggered when the price moves in the opposite direction. Then at a certain level the position will be closed.
- Virtual Stop Loss on points, when the lot is increased. It is triggered when the price moves in the opposite direction after increasing the lot.
- Virtual Stop Loss by time. If the position does not close within 10 days then it is forcibly closed.
- Physical Stop Loss, triggered in force majeure situations as well as when there is no connection with the broker server. The size of Stop Loss is determined by the "Drawdown" parameter.
*** For take profit virtual trailing stop also works. At a certain moment the position transitions to breakeven.
To select the mode of operation, the chart has the following tools:
- ON/OFF - a button to turn the robot on and off. If OFF it will work, but will not execute transactions.
- Risk: Risk level: 1-Very Low, 2-Low, 3-Medium, 4-High, 5-Extremal.
- Drawdown - determines the location of the physical Stop Loss, indicated as a percentage in relation to the balance.
- Close - Closes the position of the corresponding symbol.
Some information lines are displayed on the chart:
- Lot - The minimum lot to open an order. It is determined automatically, depends on the selected risk and on the size of the balance.
- V = xxx (Vmax) - Indicates the current rate of price change (xxx), taking into account acceleration. Vmax is the maximum speed. When the current speed is higher than Vmax, the order is not opened.
- EVENT: indicates the next action. The following events are available: "Opening an order", "Closing by TP", "Lot increase", "Closing by TP (Incr)", "Closing by SL".
- Level = xxx (Lmax) - xxx-current level, Lmax- maximum level for breakout. When the current level exceeds Lmax, an event occurs that indicates EVENT.
- Entry % = xxx (Pmax) - xxx is the current percentage of the reversal from the level. Pmax maximum percentage. When the current percentage exceeds the Pmax value, an event occurs that indicates EVENT.
Bitcoin Robot trades on all trading accounts and symbols, as well as all time frames.
I recommend using it for BTCUSD and EURUSD.
For large accounts, I recommend using the 1-Very Low risk mode.
Minimum deposit of $1000, recommended $ 2000 and above.
Leverage 1:25 - 1:500. For small deposits 1:500 and higher.Account currency: USD, EUR, BTC.
The robot can simultaneously work up to 10-12 and higher currency pairs.
To find profitable currency pairs, you need to test the robot in the "All symbols selected in MarketWatch" mode, in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.
For safety reasons there is a limitation on the number of simultaneously open positions, for the Very Low mode: 5-6, Low: 4-5, Mediium: 3-4, High: 2-3, Extremal: 1-2
The lot does not automatically increase if the Margin Level is below 2000%.
All control buttons are shown in screenshot 1.
If you have open orders in MT5 terminal while migrating to another MT5 terminal, you should copy all files from "Files" folder before installing robot on the new terminal
The folder is located here: Open the "File" menu -> "Open Data Folder" -> "MQL5" -> "Files" -> . . . . (EURUSD.btc. . . )
These files (.btc) store the latest states for each pairs.
Petros Shatakhtsyan – programming expert in modeling and development of automated trading systems with more than 10 years of Forex experience.