- What's new
Advanced Trade Simulator
Advanced Trade Simulator
It is an indicator you can attach to any chart and then buy and sell the given symbol virtually.
No actual trading takes place. You can attach it to multiple charts. Then you can buy multiple symbols.
- buy and sell immediately on the given time frame
- buy and sell many times and multiple symbols
- set starting date and test from the point onwards
- no trade tester needed as in other products you find
- it hides the future prices so you cannot know what is coming. It makes the simulation more realistic.
- so you start in the past.. and move forward one bar or 10 bars by pressing buttons.
- you can close any given trade or all of them
- swap is calculated
- you can save trades in a file or load them from a file
- you can view profit factor, total profit, current profit of each position and total.
- buttons can be used to perform all required operations
- it uses open price of each bar to open a new position
- you can set volume you would like to buy
- you can test all bars in the charts.. if you need older bars , you need to scroll bar your chart.
- you can set take profit and stop loss level by clicking
- you can set start time by clicking "Set Time" button
- yellow horizontal line shows "current" price
- It displays number of wins and losses
- You can resize the panel by FontSizeMultiplier parameter and ZoomFactor parameter
- Attach indicator to the chart you would like to use
- Set StartAt parameter where you would like to start
- Or navigate to the time on the chart where the simulator should start
Then press "Set Time" button.. Then click on the chart where you would like to start the simulator.
You will see a lot of buttons.
- "Buy" button buys given amount lot, default is 1 lot
- "Sell" button sells given amount lot, default is 1 lot
- "Close" button at the top closes all positions
- "Step 1" steps 1 bar at a time
- "Step 10" steps 10 bar at a time
- So Set Lot size
- Press Buy or Sell button...
- Step the simulator ,
- then press Close button at the top or in the list of trades to close given or all positions.
- You will see a red or green rectangle showing start/end of the trade...
Setting stop loss or take profit:
- Make sure you bought or sold something
- Press Takeprofit button... Then click on the chart where you want the takeprofit to be . You will see a horizontal line.
- Press Stoploss button . Then click on the chart where you want the stoploss to be. You will see a horizontal line.
- Press "Save" to save trades
- Press "Reset Time" button and "Delete all" to delete all trades
- Press Use Keys button
When it is pressed... you can use keys to control the simulator.
This keys exist because keys need to be used for other purposes as well.
- "B" key Buy
- "S" key Sell
- "C" key Close all position
-"1" key to step 1 bar
- Press "Quit" button to quit the simulation
-More information displayed about trades on the chart, buy or sell order
-Possible to set lot size using 4 preset lot sizes
-Possible to use different R.. Set stoploss or takeprofit and press "R" buttons to set given R