Scalping Bot M5
SCALPING BOT M5 is a fully automatic trading system for scalping on timeframes M5, M30, H1. The best currency pairs are GBPUSD and EURUSD. The robot trades according to the support / resistance line breakout system. Using a special algorithm for calculating resistance, the robot determines the support / resistance points and when the price breaks through them, the robot opens a BUY or SELL order. The robot trades using market orders and does not place pending orders. The robot's algorithm provides a virtual TakeProfit and a virtual StopLoss, which protect the trader's deposit from sudden losses. Therefore, the trader does not run the risk of losing all the money if the trade is unsuccessful. The robot can open several deals simultaneously in different directions and accompany them until closing. But the robot can also trade by opening just one deal. It all depends on the market situation. All transactions of the robot are indicated by a unique Magic Number, which is specified in the bot settings. Thus, the robot can simultaneously trade on different currency pairs and timeframes.
Features of the robot:
- the robot trades best on GBPUSD and EURUSD.
- best timeframes M5, M30, H1.
- minimum deposit from 500 $
- recommended deposit from 1000 $
- the robot opens from 1 to 30 trades per week. Deals may not be opened every day.
- StopLoss- this parameter tells the robot at what distance from the open deal to remember the StopLoss level. When the price reaches this level, the robot will close the deal using the OrderClose () function.
- TakeProfit - this parameter tells the robot at what distance from the open deal to remember the TakeProfit level. When the price reaches this level, the robot will close the deal using the OrderClose () function.
- Lot_Transactions- indicates a fixed volume of transactions. If the value = 0.0, the robot will automatically calculate the volume of the transaction depending on the size of the deposit. If you specify any value in this parameter, the robot will open deals in this size.
- Dynamics_of_growth_lot - in this parameter we indicate how aggressively the robot should automatically calculate the size of the volume of transactions. The higher the value of the parameter, the larger the size of trades will be opened. This parameter works only if the Lot_Transactions parameter = 0.0.
- Magic- the magic number of the robot. In order for the robot to be able to determine which deals it opened and which deals were opened by other robots.
- Max_Spread- indicate the maximum recommended spread. IMPORTANT! Even if the broker's spread is higher than this value, the robot will still trade. But when the broker's spread reaches this value, the robot will display a signal on the PC that the spread is exceeded. To remove the signal from the screen, you need to increase the value of this parameter.