Vikings is an expert advisor that uses home-made indicators to trade based on volatility. Securities are available to protect the capital.
Recommended balance per pair: low risk: +3000$, medium risk: +1,000$, high risk: ±500$
- Strategy: Select the strategy
|REVERSAL||Open a cycle in the opposite direction of the market.|
|TREND||Open a cycle in the direction of the market. |
|DUAL||Open orders in both directions. |
- New cycle: Allow the EA to open a new cycle.
- Buy enabled: Allow the EA to open buy cycles.
- Sell enabled: Allow the EA to open sell cycles.
- Magic number: The magic number needs to be different on each new chart.
- Initial lot: The size of the initial lot.
- Initial lot per balance (Autolot) [0=Off]: Balance per initial lot. (Ex: if Initial lot = 0.01 & Initial lot per balance = 1000, initial lot will be 0.01 at 1000, 0.02 at 2000, 0.1 at 10000)
- Lot multiplier: This is the multiplier used to calculate the lot of a new order depending on how much orders are already open.
- TP [0=auto]: Set the take profit, in points. 0 to use de Viking TP multiplier.
- VK TP multiplier (Enable if TP = 0): Set the take profit based on the volatility indicator. Set TP to 0.
- Distance [0=auto]: Set the distance between order. 0 to use de Viking TP multiplier.
- VK TP multiplier (Enable if Distance = 0): Distance between orders. 0 to set automatically.
- Trailing distance [0=off]: The distance of the trailing stop, in points. 0 to disable.
- Trailing start: Distance before the activation of the trailing stop, in points.
- VK period: Select the number of bars for the Vikings indicator.
- VK value: Select the trigger for the Vikings indicator.
- Equity TP [0=Off]: Close trades & stop trading if the equity goes above this level. 0 to disable.
- Equity SL [0=Off]: Close trades & stop trading if the equity goes below this level. 0 to disable.
- Drawdown SL [0=Off]: Close trades if the drawdown percentage goes above this level. 0 to disable.
Default settings are recommended for EURUSD H1 but this EA can work on any pair with some optimizations, on large timeframes mostly (H1, H4, D1).
If you want to use it on another pair, use genetic optimization on at least 1 year.
Check this guide on how to optimize your EA: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/strategy_optimization
WARNING: I sell all my products only on the official MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, it's a scam.