Smart Orders Demo
Smart Order expert gives you the ability to place 4 new types of orders in easy way. These new types of orders will add a lot to your trading experience. Time Order, Time Price Order, Buy Stop Limit Order & Sell Stop Limit Order. Discover these new types now and add more flexibility to your trading experience.
Time Mode: Select Time preferences for placing orders from 1: Local Time 2: Server Time 3: GMT. Select Local Time if you want to place Time driven orders in your local time, Select Server Time if you want place orders in server time, or select GMT to execute orders in GMT time.
- Time Order (TO): opens a Buy or Sell Order at certain point of time regardless of other conditions. Suitable for those who like to trade on news or any other strategy that utilizes time in its calculation such as" Gann Square Nine Strategy" **for more information about this strategy search Google"Gann Square nine"
Notes: Time must be at least 20 seconds ahead of the current Time. Time must be consistent with the selected Time Mode, otherwise "wrong parameter" error can be generated or order will be executed at the time that corresponds to selected time mode.
- Time Price Order (TPO): same like Time Order except it opens the order at the specified time only if the other conditions are met, you can determine to open buy or sell order at certain time only if the price is greater than or less than certain level.Notes: Time must be at least 20 seconds ahead of the current Time. Time must be consistent with the selected Time Mode, otherwise "wrong parameter" error can be generated or order will be executed at the time that corresponds to selected time mode.
- Buy Stop Limit Order: puts a Buy Limit Order if the price has reached certain level above the current level.
- Price level can’t be lower than current price level it must be at least 5 pips above current price.
- Limit Price can’t be greater than the Price Level. It must always be at least the trigger level minus the spread.
- Sell Stop Limit: works with the same principle of buy stop level but every thing is reversed it put a sell limit order when the price reaches down to certain level below current level.
- Price level can’t be greater than current price level it must be at least 5 pips below current price.
- Limit Price can’t be less than Price Level it must always be at least the trigger level + the spread.
Don't forget: for all Orders to be active and saved you must make sure the "Save" button is pressed. If you change anything, you should click Save again and make sure its state is "Pressed". Don't forget to enable Auto Trading in the terminal for the expert to work.
You must set TP and SL for all orders in points, otherwise order will not be saved. For 5,3 digits platform if you want SL or TP 20 pips write 20 pips, don't write it 200 pips. Date and Time must be in the following format: YYYY.MM.DD and HH:MM:SS. If you ignore time then orders will be executed at 00:00 AM.
Please note: f the terminal is closed for any reason, all orders will be inactive.The good news is that when you open the terminal again, all orders, if still valid, will be active again. There is no need to put orders parameters in again because they are saved in the external files of your PC.
Demo version works only with EURUSD, full version works with all currencies.
you can now select to close all open orders or close all open orders of specific symbol or to target only one order by its number and close it at specified time