- Comments (3)
- What's new
SETTINGS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
HERE IS THE TELEGRAM LINK: https://t.me/joinchat/GLt8QKTP6A6C2KqV
MULTI CURRENCY EXPERT ADVISOR
Version 1.8 - New Default Setting uses No Martingale, No Grids, 100 TP & 100 SL
Load EA on any H1 Chart and the Default will automatically trade these pairs:
Pay Attention to the Auto Lot Setting to Increase Profits Faster on Default Setting
- Display that shows you the Number of Wins and Losses for each pair being traded.
- Optional Limited Martingale where you can increase lot size after each loss and rest the lot size to prevent over use of Martingale.
- Easily add or remove currency pairs according to your trading style.
- Sophisticated Trend & Counter System that gets into large trends & counter trends early.
- Money management to handle over 20 currency pairs and close all together in profit.
- Close all button in case you want to take your profits early before the EA takes it for you.
- Many other experimental settings you are welcome to play with.
- Optional profit & loss grids, Bollinger bands, moving average cross, take profit adjustment after loss.
The Default MA Gap settings & Non Use of Grids settings are usually the least risky settings. You may want to risk more to get faster profits by adjusting these settings.
I would recommend using the Close All Button if using a riskier setting. The close all button works in a back test too.
- Choose order type
- Use alternate trade type
- Symbols to trade
- Magic number
- Invert logic
- Trend filter 1
- Trend filter 2
- Trend filter 3
- MA Gap Settings
- MA Cross Settings
- Bollinger Bands Settings
- Stop loss - Take profit settings
- Increase TP after loss setting
- Lot size settings
- Optional grid settings
- Terminal money management settings
- Clarified in Settings how the Win/Loss Display works.
- New Limited Martingale to Multiply Lot size after loss by a factor of X and will reset after X Losses in a row
- New Display showing the number of Wins and Losses for Each pair being traded
- New Bulls Bears Candle Ratio - If X Percent of Bear X Candles is More than X Percent Allow Sell Trades Only
- New Default Setting
- Added Incremental Grids with Lot Size Multiply Factor
- Added ATR Grids
- New Default Setting using the Time Filter to trade only later in day.
- Default Setting runs on EURUSD on GMT+2 Brokers.
- Default Setting uses No Grids. No Martingale. Has a 50 Pips Stop Loss.
- Changed Default Setting to a Counter Trend System that opens more frequent trades.