Anzud is a fully automated scalping Expert Advisor. It uses a trading algorithm based on the price movement for analyzing the market conditions. Depending on the selected Dynamic_Lot mode, the Expert Advisor can trade either a specified fixed lot or a dynamic lot calculated based on the free margin and the Risk input. The positions are closed by the EA upon reaching TakeProfit or StopLoss, or when the profit fixing unit is triggered, or at the specified time.
Working pair EURUSD H1.
By purchasing this advisor, you have the right to receive a free copy of all my other advisor’s! (All future updates are included. No limits) .
To get it, please contact me by mql5 message!
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- It is possible to trade in the fixed and dynamic lot mode.
- It is possible to set the maximum allowed spread value for opening a position.
- It is possible to set the maximum size of the dynamic lot.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works with Standard and ECN accounts.
- It works with any broker, including FIFO.
- Trade - trading settings.
- Comment – trade comments that appears in the Trade and Account History tab;
- Dynamic_Lot - dynamic lot mode. Automatic calculation and setting of the lot size based on the Risk parameter.
- Risk - maximum risk per trade for calculation of the dynamic lot size. Recommended values are 2 to 20.
- Lots - fixed lot size. Recommended value is 0.1 for deposit of $500 or higher.
- Magic - unique ID of the EA's orders.
- Slippage - slippage in pips. Recommended values are 0 to 3.
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value in pips. If 0, the value is calculated and placed by the EA.
- TakeProfit - the Take Profit value in pips. If 0, the value is calculated and placed by the EA.
- Max_Spread - maximum allowed spread size for opening positions, in points. Recommended values are 10 to 25.
- Close_Day - enable/disable forced closure of positions at the end of the trading day.
- MarketWatch - set true for brokers with market execution of orders.
- Max_Lot - maximum allowed dynamic lot size.
- Max_Positions - maximum allowed positions.
- Enable_FIFO - enable FIFO mode. For brokers with FIFO rule.
- Time Trade - trading time settings.
- Monday - enable/disable trading on Monday.
- Tuesday - enable/disable trading on Tuesday.
- Wednesday - enable/disable trading on Wednesday.
- Thursday - enable/disable trading on Thursday.
- Friday - enable/disable trading on Friday.