- Reviews (6)
- Comments (24)
Algo Scalping EA
Algo Scalping EA - is an advanced fully automated scalping reversal trading system.
- Trading pairs: - AUDCAD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURUSD
- If you install EA on different pairs (mentioned above) change magic number in settings because magics should be different on each pair (for example for eurcad is 1112, for audcad is 1113, for eurchf is 1111 (default value), for gbpaud is 1114 and so on with other pairs, it can be any numbers - they just need to be diffrent on each pair)
- It is based on statistical advantage of price action patterns.
- System is NOT using any dangerous methods like grids or martingale. Each order has own SL for account protection
- This EA is very user friendly and can be used by both: Forex professionals & newcomers.
- Robot is doing everything automatically - all you need is to install it to MT4 with relevant risk (3% default), and leave PC run (or just use VPS).
- Min required account balance to run Algo Scalping EA robot is just $100
- Time frame: M15
- Operating time: Usually, EA begins looking for signals during the second half of US session till the middle of Asia session. If robot did not open order during operating time - there were no signals available on chart
- Leverage of account: any leverage between 1:50 to 1:2000
- Monthly expected profit: 5-30% depending on selected risk and market condition
- Risk Management: 1-5% risk per trade (can be changed in settings "Auto_Risk") OR
Lots — fixed lot size (if you need to use fixed lot, Auto Risk should be =0)
- Number of signals per day: 0-10 (this is for all pairs together, not just for one)
IMPORTANT!!! For best performance of trading system follow recommendations below:
- TIME: It is highly recommended to use MT4 where market watch = GMT+2 (in Standard time period) and GMT+3 (in Daylight Saving time period)
- SPREAD and BROKER: It is very important to select account with lowest possible spreads, because it can influence on EA performance