⛩ Kyoto is a fast and dynamic algorithm with more than 98% profitable trades in a historical backtest. It usually opens multiple trades per week and closes them mostly within the same day.
📣 Introductory offer: Only the next 3 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. 📣
The price will increase after this threshold.
NO martingale, smart recovery, grid trading or averaging in this algorithm.Be careful with such methods as they can quickly wipe out your portfolio.
Recommended Broker: www.vantagefx.com
MetaTrader 4 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60240
Live monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/911217
Every Trade has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values to get the best performance from the algorithm.
There will always be only one trade at a time.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The algorithm has been designed to work best on the EURUSD pair. Feel free to test and experiment with other currency pairs.
You can use any timeframe chart, the EA with always be working in the same way.
- Dynamic lot (per 1000 balance): Dynamically sets the lot size based on the current balance. If the balance is below 1'000 USD, the selected dynamic lot will be the final lot size.
(Example: Dynamic lot 0.1 and an account balance of 15'000 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 1.5 (0.1*(15'000/1000))
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Max Lot (absolute): The maximum lot per trade. If the trade lot is calculated above this value, the lot size is automatically set to the max lot.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
During the development, the algorithm was tested and optimised with default settings for the period between 01.01.2017 and 31.12.2020 on 100% history quality data.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM, in the comment section or through telegram @rubengaviles. I will always reply as quickly as possible.
Do not forget to join my very active telegram group: https://t.me/rubengavilesmql5
When there is any issue with your EA you will get one of these warnings in the journal:
- Check if automated trading is allowed in the terminal settings!
- Automated trading is forbidden in the expert properties for Kyoto MT5
- Trading is disabled for this Symbol!
- Your broker does either not allow trading for this account in general or with Expert Advisors
If you encounter any of this issues please reach out to me and I will try my best to help you in sorting this out.
If the EA is started correctly, it will show the message "Everything correctly set up! Running..." in your journal.
- Reduced SL -> Slightly lower win/loss ratio but much better risk/reward ratio
- Included additional parameters and indicators to avoid losses in the past -> Slightly less trades but much longer valid backtest
- Fixed a small bug where text on the chart would go over the border of the information box.