- Reviews (12)
- Comments (12)
- What's new
Ind4 Market Time Pad
The indicator that displays current time at the main markets of the world. It also displays the current session.
Very easy to use. It doesn't occupy much space on a chart.
It can be used together with Expert Advisors and other panels, such as VirtualTradePad.
The version with analog clock displaying on the chart.
You may also try this time pad for the МetaТrader 5 terminal: Digits Market Time Pad.
- Dear friends and users of our EAs, please add your ratings in the Reviews section.
- All updates to our forex software are free!
- This is a free trading utility!
- There is an option in the input parameters: show/hide tips on mouse over a button, you can also select the language of the tips English/Russian;
- The Close button stops the application;
- The Maximize/Minimize button collapse/expand the pane on the chart;
- The pane can be moved on the chart. To do it, click the upper part of the pane near the Close and Minimize buttons, and then move the pane to a desired position.
Block amendment GMT
GMT Offset = 0; - Amend GMT time;
TokioGMT = 9; - Amend Tokyo time relative to GMT;
SydneyGMT = 11 - Amend Sydney time relative to GMT;
LondonGMT = 0; - Amend London time relative to GMT;
NewYork = -5; - Amend NY time relative to GMT;
Block Notices for Trading Sessions
ASIAstop = false; - Alert\Notification\Push at the beginning of the Asian session;
EUROPEstop = false; - Alert\Notification\Push at the beginning of the European session;
USAstop = false; - Alert\Notification\Push at the beginning of the American session;
Block notifications appointed time
TimeSecondsToStop = 300; - number of seconds for the Alert\Push trade appointed time
MondayTimeStop = ""; - Set Monday time
TuesdayTimeStop = "";
WednesdayTimeStop = "";
ThursdayTimeStop = "";
FridayTimeStop = "";
An example of the work at the appointed time:
Hh: mm, for example, to put Alert\Push at 12:30 and 15:45, enter 12: 30,15: 45, then from 12:30 until 12:35 (TimeSecondsToStop - the time in seconds), there will be a sound Alert\Push on start and end time, and beginning from 15:45, there will be an Alert\Push at the start and end time.
AlerT = true; - Issue an alert on the screen;
Mail = true; - Send a message;
Push = true; - Send a PUSH to the phone.