Investment Castle EA
Investment Castle Expert Advisor is a trend-based Expert Advisor that uses a built-in Investment Castle indicator & Psychological Key Levels "Support & Resistance Indicator". Investment Castle EA has the following features:
(Choose between trading using Auto "Support & Resistance levels" or "Trend Indicator")
- Automated Support and Resistance Key Levels
- Volatility Index Integration for automating the Distance
- Stop Loss and Recovery Strategy (No Martingale or Grid)
- Reversed Martingale Strategy
- Runs on specific Market Session(s) and automatic disabling before Fridays.
- Auto enable / disable before the News and set the resumption after the news with option to stop and recover.
- Much more as explained on the website
Join the Telegram Group: https://t.me/investmentcastle
Investment Castle Trend Indicator is available here: https://mql5.com/8bgc2
* Check out the website for the set files, updates and more: https://www.investmentcastle.com
- Added Buy and Sell buttons on the right side of the chart for Pro trades who prefer manual trading.
- Changed the method of SL and recovery to be by Money not points.
- Added a new entry option in the dropdown menu that is similar to “New Order at Each New Candle” as “New Order at Each New Candle As One Order”
- Added a new option “Based on the Volatility Index“ in the dropdown menu for automating the Lot Size
- Improved the speed for quicker optimization and improved the consumption of RAM resources
- Added a new option for closing the open counter positions if reached the support or resistance levels
- Changed the Auto Lot Size concept.
- Added an option to stop trading, close open positions on Friday and recover the series if closed in loss on Monday.
- Updated disclaimer
2. Traders can choose to close the open series before the news, if closed in loss, the EA will recover after the news.
- Crisis order can now trigger from the first or last trades
- Moving Average
- Mobile push notifications once the net daily profit is achieved
- Stop Loss and recovery strategy without Grid / Martingale