Scalp Tools Alarm
Select easily high- and low-alarm levels. If a price hits the alarm level, MetaTrader 4 plays a sound file and a message is displayed on the chart. This tool can also send you an email and/or notification when a price level is hit.
Text at the Level Lines
- H: High-alarm level
- L: Low-alarm level
- (T): Alarm triggered
- : Pips distance to actual price
- Gray: Function disabled
- Green: Function enabled. Alarm levels are visible
- Orange: Function enabled. Alarm levels are invisible
- AlarmLevesSound - the .wav-file MetaTrader 4 plays when an alarm level is hit.
- AlarmLevelsRepeatCount - how often MetaTrader 4 plays an alarm with 10 seconds pause.
- AlarmLevelsColor - the color of the horizontal alarm levels.
- AlarmLevelsSendMail - switch emails on alarms on/off.
- AlarmLevelsSendNotification - switch notifications on alarms on/off.
- AlarmLevelsResetOnMaxPipsDiff - set the new alarm levels automatically if the difference to the actual price is bigger than this value. If set to 0, this function is disabled. Otherwise, the levels are corrected at the given pips distance automatically to the actual price +/- 200 pips. This level should be 0 or much bigger than your current distance of the alarm levels to the actual price. If you move an alarm level to a bigger pips difference, this tool corrects this value internally. This is necessary, because otherwise you will never get an alarm, since the levels will be corrected before an alarm occurs.
- Changed text at alarm-levels
- Changed profit calculation method.
- added 'hide' function for the main menu strip (will be added in my other tools in the next days, too)
- some internal improvements
If you find bugs, please contact me!
- Works without visible levels
- Displays the actual distance to the levels in pips
- Automatically sets new levels if the actual price is far away from the alarm levels
Now you can add a comment to the alarm-notification.
Fixed alarm event problem when changing symbol in the same chart window.