- Automatic market analysis by author's indicators
- Non-linear algorithm of money management
- Averaging and pyramiding of deals
- Various algorithms for capital protection
- Application in combination with other Expert Advisors
- Multiple parameters allow to make flexible settings for any financial instrument.
Expert Advisor parameters description - EN https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/742073
-Enable/Disable marks on the chart
-View indicator indicators
-View closed trades by pressing a button
-View trade logs
-Lighting of orders
-Lighting of trading time
Changed priority in autoclosing of deals. If the deposit size restriction is set, earlier EA stopped trading and did not close trades when profit or loss was reached. Now autoclosing is triggered in any case.
2. The work of pyramiding and averaging orders together with manual trades has been changed. In the past, you could confuse the Expert Advisor by opening a large number of pivot trades, now it is much more difficult. If the Expert Advisor cannot determine the algorithm of the averaging grid, it will consider it as an averaging one and therefore set TP and close it gradually. This is useful for those who are actively using the market orders.
3. Optimization of the Expert Advisor for slow VPS. When starting the terminal, several copies of advisor turn on in turn, thereby reducing the load on the server.
4. Changes in the lot limit. Expert Advisor will open trades until the available amount of the deposit is used up. If the lot size in a new trade is higher than the maximum, the Expert Advisor will automatically reduce it.
For example, if the lot size in a deal is 10 and the Expert Advisor is allowed to open only 3.0, then 3.0 will be opened. Earlier the Expert Advisor will not open the deal at all.
- Added a panel for opening and closing all trades
- Updated indicator Blizzard SYL - now the Metusha can catch turning points more accurately
- Sending notifications to telegram bot @metusha_bot. Can be set up in the additional panel by clicking the + button. The Expert Advisor can inform about opening and closing trades, slippage, requotes, and commissions. When you start it sends a saved set file and when you turn it off it informs you about the reasons. Once a day, the Expert Advisor sends a report. To use the telegram bot you need to add the address https://api.telegram.org in the terminal settings
- The results of the last 200 operations are shown on the chart as small blocks
- Information on the future orders, on where they will be closed and on the actual breakeven level is displayed on the right side of the chart
- Added different parameters that set limit the lot and the number of different trade types
- Added parameters which allow setting a part of deposit which advisor works with (100% by default). It is possible to logically divide the deposit among several copies of the Expert Advisor
- Added stop modes . Metusha gradually closes trades and stops
- Added a pause between trails SL, in order to avoid broker's blocking for a large number of trade requests
- Added spread filter
- Added pause at the opening of a new candle, which the Expert Advisor has to wait for before opening a position. Needed to cut off the sharp news movements
- Added check of the TF. If the value is specified, the Metusha will not work on other TFs and will always switch to the specified one. Protection against accidental switch
- Automatic closing of profits and losses either upon reaching a total profit or drawdown, or at a specified point in time