- Reviews (1)
- Comments (2)
The MT4 version of the expert Advisor is here - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/38643
Advanced scalper expert Advisor with loss recovery system. The EA has been tested from 2010 to the present day in various market conditions/periods (testing at an earlier period does not make sense, because spreads were very large and the market was very volatile).
The results are close to real deals.
- Always use stop loss
- Martingale/ grid / hedging is not used, etc. (the recovery function uses lot increase 1 time)
- Complies with FIFO rules
Recommended pair EURUSD. Timeframe H1.
Monitoring of real trading Advisor - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
Recommendations for risk (maximum) (recovery mode):
- 1:500 - Risk = 25;
- 1:200 - Risk = 10;
- 1:100 - Risk = 5;
- 1:50 - Risk = 2.5;
- 1:30 - Risk = 1.5;
Recommended - ECN/STP Broker with minimum stop Loss level 0-1 pips/spread 0-5 pips (5 digits) /VPS server.
- Magic Number - transaction ID;
- Show Info Panel - show information panel.
- EA Comment - comment to trades.
- Risk (or "Lots">0 and "Risk"==0 or "Lots"==0 and "Risk">0) - lot size based on maximum risk per trade;
- Lots (or "Lots">0 and "Risk"==0 or "Lots"==0 and "Risk">0) - fixed lot size;
- Take Profit (in pips) - take-profit;
- Stop Loss (in pips) - stop-loss;
- Max Spread (in pips) – control of the current maximum spread;
- Buy Pending Shift (in pips) - shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending Shift (in pips) - shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset - server winter time zone;
- EA Start Hour - the hour to start work;
- EA End Hour - end hour of work;
- Friday End Time - time of finishing work on Friday;
- Friday Start Time - time start work on Friday;
- Minimal Profit for TrailingStop (in pips) - number of points required to start a trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop (in pips) - the size of the trailing stop;
- Trailing Step (in pips) - the step of the trailing stop;
- Recovery mode (On/Off) – drawdown recovery function (on/off);
- Multiple start recovery (trailing) – coefficient for trailing for recovery function;
- Multiple lot for recovery mode – lot calculation factor for recovery function;
- Loss point for activate Recovery - the size of the loss in points to activate Recovery mode;
- Activate Recovery Force - forced activation of recovery mode.