- Reviews (1)
Holy Trinity Indicator
This indicator is a Short-Term & Long-Term Trend Specifier indicator. Its analysis is based on the 1 Hour timeframe. Holy Trinity indicator does not suggest to the trader when to place a buy or sell trade, rather it specifies the market trend in the:
- Short term range
- Long term range
Practically, before the new market long-term trend becomes quite so obvious, the Holy Trinity indicator specifies it ahead of the point of convergence. Likewise, this indicator may indicate a new long term trend while the markets may still be in an ongoing contrary trend. This is to say that the trader is to be patient and be on the look out for a sure market turnaround sooner or later.
Hence, Holy Trinity indicator presents just two streams of data which are:
1. The Main Vertical Bars/Line which specifies the short term trend within which the trader may search for a short time buy or sell market entry.
- If the vertical main lines are above the indicator's zero line, then a short term buy trend is in view.
- If the vertical main lines are below the indicator's zero line, then a short term sell trend is in view.
2. The Moving Continuous Lines which specifies the long term.
- If this line is above the indicator's zero line, that means a sure long-term BUY trend is just ahead. That way then, the trader may wait and search for the best time to enter into a the soon to begin long-term buy trend. Likewise,
- If this line is below the indicator's zero line, that means a sure long-term SELL trend is just ahead. That way then, the trader may wait and search for the best time to enter into a the soon to begin long-term sell trend.
Remember, this indicator is not an immediate buy or sell indicator. It is a short term and long term trend specifier.