BIG DISCOUNT FOR 8 MARCH!!!
NOW ONLY 200$ INSTEAD OF 400$
Trading during the London session based on the analysis of market dynamics. To open a deal, the robot uses data from the Asian and London sessions. Trading is performed on the basis of accurate calculations and forecasts, without indicators, without risky strategies such as martingale. Trades are protected by stop loss. Minimum balance from $ 10.
Features of the strategy
During the Asian session, exchange rates usually come to some kind of steady state with small fluctuations. When the London Stock Exchange (LSE) goes live, the balance is upset. The volatility of the markets is increasing, which can provide good price movements for profit. These movements are detected by the London dynamics robot. At a specified time, it records price deviations from the values of the Asian session. At the same time, it distinguishes false breakouts of the Asian flat from the real ones. During the specified time of the London session, the robot continuously calculates the dynamic characteristics of the market, predicts price movements and concludes deals. Trades are placed only according to the trend determined by the gradient of the daily candles. The use of complex criteria for decision-making ensures high accuracy and profitability of trading. Using stop losses beyond reasonable critical levels provides optimal reasonable risks. The risk can be set by the user. There is a choice of four methods for calculating stop losses.
- Comment — comments on the settings (any text);
- Language — message language of the robot (Eng / Rus);
- Magic — magic number for positions;
- Show criteria table — show criteria table on a graph (Yes / No);
- Lot selection — lot management method (Automatic money management / Fixed lot);
- Lot for 1000 units of free margin — lot per 1000 units of available funds of the base currency (for automatic money management);
- Fixed lot — fixed lot for work without money management;
- Max risk percentage — maximum risk per transaction, indicated as a percentage of the deposit (optimal 1-30%; 0 - not controlled);
- Min Profit/Loss — minimum acceptable ratio Profit/Risk (optimal 0.1-1.5; 0 - not controlled);
- GMT offset in the terminal — time zone in the terminal of your broker, (-11 ... + 12) hours;
- Opening hour of the Asian session, GMT;
- Opening hour of the London session, GMT;
- Closing hour of the London session, GMT;
- Integration step — integration step in calculations, (1-10) sec;
- Time constant — time constant of the aperiodic link of the speed filter, (10-100) sec;
- Speed Criterion of price, points/min;
- Minutes to make a decision — number of minutes to decide on entry after the start of the London session (1-360) min;
- Share of the candle for calculating TP — the proportion of the size of the previous day's candlestick for calculating the take profit (0.1-1);
- Candle gradient —gradient of average values of daily candles, above which it is allowed to enter the market, points;
- Stop loss calculation method — method for calculating stop loss (1 - SL behind the extremum of the previous day's candlestick, 2 - SL behind the opposite border of the Asian session flat, 3 - SL behind the 61.8% fibo level within the Asian flat, 4 - SL behind the 38.2% fibo level within the Asian flat);
- Clearance — clearance behind characteristic levels, points.
Features of use
The optimal timeframe is H1. Minimum deposit of $ 10 for one currency pair. Default parameters for EURUSD, H1.
Simultaneous trading on several currency pairs is recommended, this provides more stable trading with less risks. In this case, it is desirable to decrease the Lot for 1000 units of free margin parameter, it is divided by the number of pairs.
New set files will be uploaded here on the Comments page. The robot is easily optimized for other currency pairs and timeframes.
It is not advisable to use the MT4 strategy tester to analyze the results, it does not accurately simulate this trading method. It is recommended to use the MT5 strategy tester for this. Real trading on the same type of MT4 and MT5 accounts will be the same.
If optimization is needed, I will tell the buyer its features in detail in a personal message.
If you have any questions, write me a private message. I will be happy to help with any question.
2. Provided the ability to enter the market at a given ratio of profit / risk. Now the robot will not enter into too risky deals with a small profit.
3. Added two additional methods for calculating stop loss:
- SL behind the 38.2% Fibo level within the Asian flat;
- SL behind the 61.8% fibo level within the Asian flat.
4. Fixed errors in calculating session price movements in terminals with different time shifts.
5. The robot's code has been optimized and its work has been accelerated.